136: Stone

"Stone?" Liang Fei whispered.

He looked down at the person who fell on the ground, but unfortunately it was too dark to see anything clearly.

The surrounding was eerily quiet, only the sound of his own breathing reminded him that he was still alive. He stood there for a while, and it took some time before he felt the pain in his ankle again.

In the state of residual blood, it is a wise choice to reduce physical exertion as much as possible. He confirmed that Yu Zhu, who was one step away, would no longer wake up, and simply sat down and rested.

When I squatted down, I accidentally bumped into a hard object on the side of my calf. He reached out and touched it tentatively, and moved the thing to a brighter place.

This is the soldier's puppet body, which was originally held by Tao Han in his arms, and appeared at his feet at some point.

The bracelet suddenly flickered, reminding him to obtain the item [Puppet Soldier].

It stands to reason that soldiers occupy Yu Zhu's body, and Yu Zhu's soul should be in this puppet. But Liang Fei held the puppet and looked at it for a while, but didn't find anything worth paying attention to.

Anyway, it's also a prop with a name, so it can't just be thrown away. For the convenience of carrying, Liang Fei tore off a small piece of cloth from Yu Zhu's clothes, and tied the puppet to himself.

He glanced at the corpse on the ground again, and remembered that the soldier claimed to have a throwing knife hidden in his hair in order to gain the trust of his teammates. With a half-curious and half-bored mentality, he half-kneeled beside Yu Zhu, starting from the hairline and slowly stroking into his hair.

When touching the side of Yu Zhu's right ear, his fingertips touched a small piece of cold and sharp object, Liang Fei paused, trying to find a way to take out the blade.

"What are you doing?" Someone behind him asked abruptly.

As soon as he heard the voice that was as cold as ice, Liang Fei knew who was looking for him. He let go of his curiosity, took off Yu Zhu's bracelet, and threw it in the direction of the sound source.

In the dark, he didn't know how Xie Kun caught it out of thin air. He wondered, "What is it?"

"Yu Zhu's bracelet is also the queen's ability, so you should be able to use it?" Liang Fei said.

"No need. If you rely too much on props, you will only kill yourself." Xie Kun sneered, and suddenly took a few steps forward, "Did you kill Yu Zhu?"

Liang Fei was grabbed by the wrist, and Xie Kun suddenly got very close. In the darkness, Xie Kun's eyes were like some kind of feline animal, suddenly and surprisingly bright.

After confirming that Liang Fei was only covered with sand, Xie Kun threw his wrist away, as if nothing had happened just now.

"I didn't kill it." Liang Fei explained, "Before we met the white team, Yu Zhu's soul was taken away by soldiers."

"The soldier is dead?" Xie Kun asked.

"Maybe it's just leaving?" Liang Fei picked up the puppet soldier at his waist and shook it.

Akira, "This guy is quite interesting."

Seeing Liang Fei hanging such a suspicious thing on his body, Xie Kun reached out to throw the puppet away, but met Liang Fei's doubtful and trusting eyes, he snorted coldly, turned around and turned his head away from looking back.

"Have you met the other people?" Liang Fei saw that Kun was about to leave, and hurriedly dragged his injured leg to Xie Kun's side.

"Are you injured?" The person walking in front suddenly stopped.