35: Rule changes

The cold and strange touch feels like the skin of some kind of cold-blooded animal. Liang Fei couldn't help trembling, quickly withdrew his hand, and took a step back.

Jia Yue stood in front of Liang Fei with two steps, pulled his arm, and protected Liang Fei behind him with a posture that contained a strong desire to protect and possess.

Liang Fei stood behind Jiayue, gathering himself with lingering fear. The man who called himself a siren was like some kind of carnivorous beast, just standing in front of him gave him the urge to run away.

Fortunately, Jia Yue appeared in time and broke the suffocating atmosphere.

Liang Fei came back to his senses, and lightly squeezed Jia Yue's fingers, trying to tell Jia Yue not to worry.

However, he was one step too late.

Jiayue's eyes turned completely purple, and he was already face to face with the siren, almost to the point of going to a duel!

Liang Fei remembered that Jia Yue said that he was "immature" and wondered why the sea monster who held the gambling game was so powerful. He naturally didn't want Jia Yue to fight this powerful sea monster.

He was trying his best to find a way to stop this imminent duel, but he didn't expect that it was the Kraken who took a step back first.

The sea monster showed an elegant smile, and invited Liang Fei: "Some interesting things will happen next, are you interested in going to the stage with me to watch?"

Liang Fei didn't notice what the sea demon was saying at all, only Jiayue's pale face and precarious figure were in his eyes.

Why did he forget that sea monsters have special abilities, Jiayue and that man just looked at each other full of gunpowder, maybe they have used special abilities for several rounds!

"Are you okay?" Liang Fei quickly supported Jia Yue.

When the master came to help him, Jiayue immediately became unsteady. The body swayed a few times, and his face was pale, as if he was going to faint at any moment.

"Master..." Jia Yue dragged his voice weakly, "I'm dizzy."

Liang Fei's heart tightened, and he quickly silently touched Jiayue's forehead.

Liang Fei put his hand on Jiayue's forehead, didn't seem to feel hot or cold as expected?

He glanced at Jia Yue suspiciously, and Jia Yue immediately buried his head on his shoulder, moaning and looking extremely uncomfortable.

Liang Fei immediately dispelled his doubts, put his arms around Jiayue's shoulders, and helped him to sit on the sofa not far away.

As soon as Jia Yue sat on the sofa, he seemed to have lost his bones, and fell on Liang Fei as soon as his whole body went limp. Liang Fei pushed, trying to lay him flat on the sofa, but he was like a sticky brown candy. As soon as Liang Fei stepped back, he followed him, and when Liang Fei wanted to get up and leave, he turned pale and moaned.

In the end, Liang Fei could only compromise and sit on the sofa, while Ren Jiayue rubbed against him.

After all the onlookers dispersed and the sea monster, who had been ignored for a long time, came back to his stage with interest, Jia Yue found a comfortable position on Liang Fei's body and rested his head on his lap.

[Villain loyalty value: 74]

Liang Fei rubbed Jiayue's head suspiciously, he didn't seem to have done anything just now, right? Why did the loyalty value drop?