"You calling me boring bitch?!?!"

"No I'm just saying I need entertainment from my girlfriend." I simply stated shrugging. "Girl whatever but I gotta tell you something." Steph said all's seriously and I glanced over at her.

"Ight spill."

"Okay so me and drill-"

"Finally!" I cut her off by yelling. It's about damn time that they got together. "Girl can I finish? Anyways he asked me out and we been kicking it and shi."

"Periodt bestie getcho man! Y'all niggas used to make me sick." All the flirting and teasing each other they'd do Infront of me.

"You think I should?"

"Hell yes girl! The chemistry you two have is insane I think you should try it out. He's a good guy you know just don't go all yk." I said giving her a lil side eye knowing how she gets.

"I'm not!"

"But hey I don't know though it's your choice." I added on Incase the advice I gave her might ruin her life. I did not wanna be responsible for nothing like that.

"Mhm."

I pulled in the driveway seeing dakotas car in her driveway. It was a nice house, well it looked like it on the outside it's probably just as nice inside.

"This her house? It's nice." I hummed in agreement. "You staying?"

"Nope." I nodded and turned the car off and got out then got the stuff I got for Dakota.

To me you should always spoil whoever you dating. It's a two way street but just don't always expect it like it's an obligation.

Because me personally I will be spoiling my masc/stud/no label/stem/ etc girlfriend and will not care.

Because they should be able to have the same treatment given to them, it doesn't matter what the wear cause their still a woman and I'll treat them as such.

Same for men they're expected to buy/spoil and shower their girlfriend in gifts but what do they get in return?

Sex? Not every man wants sex some just wanna be valued and spoiled on.

Which is hard to believe but  it's true.

Anyways I had gotten her some cologne, perfume, some new clothes even though I will most likely be stealing it later, I made her a gift basket, and some new shoes she'd been wanting.

Could she buy all this herself? Yes, hell yes but I'ma do it because I lo- want to.

"Here hold this." I told Steph and gave her a couple bags and the basket. "Damn what am I? All these damn bags." She voiced and I stifled a laugh. "You'll be okay."

I knocked on the door and waited but nobody came. I knocked again but the same thing happed so I twisted the knob and walked in.

"Girl what if this the wrong house??!?!? We fi-"

"Shh shut the fuck up" I whispered to her trying to hear the female voice.

"So are you going to say anything?"

"Oop- who the fuck kimora..."

"It's probably just a friend." I said dismissing what she was finna say. Cause once Steph gets started I get started and hell gon break lose.

I wasn't even tryna jump to conclusions. We walked further in and seen the 2 woman looking at each other. Dakotas back was turned from me so I couldn't see the other girl.

"Where should I put this? Cause a bitch arms finna give out all this heavy shit you got me carrying." Steph spoke and I turned towards her. "Ion know keep holding it though." I told her and greeted the two eyes that was suddenly on us.

"Mmcht bro-"

"Who's that?" I asked Dakota and she looked stuck, so the other girl spoke up. "Imani, her friend and you?"

"Kimora, her girlfriend."

"Interesting well I was just leaving." I looked at kota and she just stared at me so I looked back towards Imani. "Your good just dropping off some stuff, youon have to leave on my account."

"Uhm- yeah u do..." Steph spoke and I looked at her and she looked at me. "Uhmmmmm. I- I gotta go use the bathroom." She finally spoke up and ran upstairs.

Weird.

"Well nice meeting you but I think I'ma go too." Imani said and walked towards the door.

Weird ass.

"Girl what's wrong witchu??? Talm bout some 'oh you don't have to leave' Bitch!" She mimicked me and I rolled my eyes. "That's not even how I sound fr."

"Mhm here take this shit." I shook my head and backed up when she tried to put the stuff in my arms. "Just sit it on the floor, or counter." I swear sometimes my best friend is slow.

We talked for a little minute before I went upstairs to find Dakota. Which was easy because only one door was closed.

"You okay?"

"Mhm."

"That doesn't sound convincing which means your lying. I'ma ask again and if you lie I'ma slap you. Are you okay?"

"No."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She shrugged and I nodded. "I guess."