“Did he hurt you?” was his first words as he drove out the drive.

I shook my head unable to speak, I couldn't believe Cole hadn't sleep with anyone, and there I was trying to get back at him by sleeping around.

I slept with Jock because I thought he slept with someone else.

“are you going to tell Blake, he's going to know something is up” he spoke again, I just didn't have it in me to answer him.

The drive home I cried, I faced out the window and let the tears roll down my cheeks, hiding from Brody as he was the last person I wanted to see me cry, I had to get them all out before I got home, I knew it was going to be impossible though.

I was a slut who had revenge sex, I had sex with my boss and then I slept with a soon to be married man and now I'm engaged and pregnant to him, in my own eyes I was definitely a slore.

When we pulled up I stayed in the car to compose myself, drying my eyes and fixing my hair as I had to face Blake, I knew he was going to ask what was up when he seen us.

Blake was laying on the couch when we walked in, his head shot up as he heard the door closing “how'd it go?” he then frowned “what the hell happened that has her so upset, what did you say?” he stood and started to walk towards Brody.

I burst into tears “he didn't do anything, don't yell at him please” I wiped my eyes and headed towards my room, when I opened the door I realised everything was bare.

“we're sharing a room now, all your things are in my room” I jumped when Blake's hand ran over my back, I nodded feeling a headache coming on.

When we walked into his room I gave a slight smile, he had made this our room, all my things were in here, even the black fluffy blanket that I had at the end of my bed was now placed on his, there was a photo of the two of us on his side of the bed that I had hidden in a draw so no one would see it.

I walked over to the bed, stripped off into my boxers and a singlet and pulled the covers back then laid down, facing the wall so I didn't have to see him, I felt like I was the worst person in the world right now, he had been here doing all this and I was with my ex boyfriend.

The door closed and I heard a lock flick over, the bed dipped as Blake moved behind me getting in the bed with me and wrapping his arm around my waist “why do I feel as though your both hiding something from me?” he whispered out in a shaky voice.

I let out a stifled cry “I'm sorry”

“shh tell me what's wrong sweetheart” he kissed the base of my neck as his hand ran over my tummy in small circles.

“promise you wont yell or get mad and you'll wait until I finish talking?” I asked.

He didn't say anything for a moment but then he spoke “as long as you didn't sleep with anyone I promise I won't speak until your done” his hold on me tightened a little more.

“mum and dad were so angry, mum called me a slut and threw a glass at us both, Brody yelled back and we left but I asked him to take me somewhere else” I took a couple nervous breaths and continued speaking “I wanted to tell Cole I was pregnant and he took me to see him”

“what are you fucking kidding me?” Blake let me go and yelled, not too loud but I was sure Brody could hear him.

“you promised” I shouted back at him, letting out another cry.

“fuck Lex, I'm sorry I just didn't expect to hear that” he breathed out but I noticed he still didn't come back and hold me.

“he told me he hasn't been with anyone else, that he regrets the breakup and he was crying and saying he wants to get back together, that he wants to say the baby is his”'

“no” Blake's thunderous growl scared the living shit out of me “what did you say to him Alex? Did you tell him no or did you give him some form of idea that he still had a shot with you?”

“how can you ask that, of course I told him no, I don't even love him any more, did you hear what I just said? I'm a fucking slut who screwed around to get back at him” I let out another round of hard crying.

“fuck Alex how many men have you been with including me?” Blake sighed heavily.

“three” I mumbled after about five minutes of non stop crying.

Blake laughed “babe your not a slut, your far from it, you want to know how many women I've slept with?” he asked trying to roll me onto my back to face him.

“no I don't want to hear about your thousands” I muttered, I never wanted to think about him and another woman.

“Lex I have been with two women, the woman I slept with at 16 when I was shit faced drunk and lasted not even three seconds, and then there is you, I didn't want the woman I was going to marry to think I was a player, to think I fucked for the sake of it, your my first for a lot of things and sure I was 30 and fucked one woman but I could care less because at the end of the day all I care about is your thoughts, I'm glad you were with two men before me, not so much Jock but I don't care Lex, your not a slut, your my fiance and the mother of my child, now put your ring back on and stop crying, we have some serious things to talk about with our future.”

“why are you so perfect?” I asked.

“I'm not, I just have the perfect girl to make me this way, and plus can you imagine when Jock finally settles down and his wife asks him how many women he's shagged, it'll be more than 60 and I know I wouldn't want to have that conversation with my wife, that's if she even stuck around” he scoffed.

He reached over and took the ring off the table holding it out to me “Alex will you still marry me?”

“yes” I whispered as the ring slid down “I'm not taking this off again”

“good, now let's decide on what to call this little surprise in here” he winked sitting up and leaning down to kiss over my tummy.