ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝 ~ 𝟛 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

3 Years Later...

Author POV:

"We are B Komachi!" 

Thousands of fans waved their pink, yellow and white lighsticks, screaming frantically as their favourite idols ended their concert with a fun, upbeat song and a pose that sent everyone wild. 

The girl in the center, the red-headed one with pretty eyes and a lovely smile. The girl on the left with beautiful blonde hair and sparkling pink eyes with the cute demanour. The girl on the right with her exclusive YouTube fans, her cute haircut and viral smile. 

The perfect trio- the new evolution of B Komachi. 

"Thank you everybody!" The red-head center shouted into the microphone. "We'll see you next time! This is B Komachi, signing out!" 

She made a heart sign, winked and slowly the backed off stage, while the fan's uproar shook the stadium. 

Ruby POV:

"Great job, guys!" I high-fived MEM and Kana. "That was great. We'll get a ton more fans now."

"It's so strange to think we've come so far," MEM sighed, "Just a few years ago we were a noob idol group with only 1k subs."

"I think some ruffle fell off my dress," Kana remarked, inspecting the hems of her outfit, "Well, at least there's time for it to be mended before we perform Star T Rain again."

"Our next destination is... New York City, right?" 

B Komachi was on a world tour. 

Right now, we were at Paris. B Komachi had grown so popular over the years that we now had over 50 million YT subscribers, 52 million TikTok followers and 54 million Twitter, Instagram and Facebook followers. Atop of all that social media achievement, we had also earned lots of fans, with a fandom for each of us. Twenty-one music videos and twenty-six songs were released throughout the years and each and every one of us had a solo. 

It was so hard to believe just three years ago, everything had been different. We now officially had our own studio and recording room, with lots of fancy equipment. We were the star of Strawberry Productions and Miyako was delighted with our success, bringing up the popularity of her company. 

"Our flight leaves at midnight," Kana said, checking her watch, "Which leaves us only three hours to pack our things at the hotel, get to the airport and get on the plane. Oh, why do we have such a tight schedule?!"

"Let's go quickly," MEM suggested, wiping the excessive makeup off and throwing on some casual clothes. "The rest of the team will take care of the equipment here."

"Wait. Mom called." I said. "She said our luggage is already taken care of, and so's our sign-in at the airport."

"Phew," Kana sighed. She was always the responsible one. 

"Let's go to the hotel and have a shower and change into clean clothes," I said, "The plane is the private one."

"Good," MEM laughed. "Remember last time we had to go on a public plane to Singapore and everyone kept reconigsing us??"

"That was horrifying," Kana agreed. "Let's get going." 

We rushed to the hotel with our driver and took turns showering. I changed into a loose pastel yellow sweater, runners and jeans. MEM wore a fuzzy white jacket, baseball shoes and black cargo pants. Kana put on a oversized navy hoodie and white sneakers. 

Our hair had grown a lot since three years ago, though MEM still liked to keep hers short. Mine was cut to shoulder-length and was curled while Kana's had grown really long and rippling with pretty waves. Upon Miyako's insistence (to differ my appearance from countless other blonde idols), I had dyed a thick strand of my hair pastel pink to go with my cute face. Kana had kept her iconic red hair and MEM still had her brown-yellow hair colour.