𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 & 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘠𝘰𝘶!

Credits

Author: SunnnyWrites

Characters (apart from Annie, Annie's mother, Annie's sisters and the people in Machistar, etc.): Oshi No Ko

Annie (and any people to do with her), Kwang, Machistar owners, etc.: SunnyWrites OCs

Idea/Inspiration: Votes, og anime/manga, many of my favourite books (Belle Morte, Ballad of Never After, Once Upon a Broken Heart, Honor Among Thieves, etc. I thank your authors for the amazing work they have created!)

Cover art: Google (not mine)

𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌!!

Words cannot express how much I am grateful to everyone who has been supporting me and my writing throughout my time on Wattpad.

Many people don't take my work seriously since it's fanfiction, but I believe that any kind of writing is a form of creation and art that anyone can achieve if applied. With the right determination and love, any great story can be born. Even if my books never make it into the world, I will always keep writing, both for the people who love it, people who hate it and the people who might never see it.

If you are interested in my work, I would love if you would check out my profile. I have written many fanfiction books and even if you have never watched the anime, it can still be a source of entertainment!

To those who might want a sequel, you are welcome to request it in the comments. If you have any feedback, suggestions or ideas for new books, I would love to hear it!

Thank you for supporting me! When I refresh my notifications page everyday, all I can see is countless people sending love to the thing I am passionate about most, and it will contuine to make me smile.

I'll contuine to do my best!

~sunny

Fan? Consider joining my Discord server! Everyone is welcome <3

https://discord.gg/k5jFW67NSR

(Join with link on my profile, or you can copy the URL! Unfortunately, Wattpad does not allow copy-and-paste for copyright purposes)

<3