ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟 ~ 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

Author POV:

Ruby Hoshino had never been more disappointed in her brother in her life.

B Komachi, Miyako and Aqua sat at the living room for a family meeting, where Kana revealed Aqua's secret with a dark look on her face.

Miyako and MEM-cho were hugely dismayed that Aqua was making such horrible desicions, but Ruby couldn't be more disappointed. She was a feminist, and though she didn't particulary love Akane for her brother she wouldn't want him to cheat on her. Or anyone.

"How could you do this?!" Ruby cried. "Akane is such a nice girl. She's too good for you! Why would you cheat on her? This isn't how Mom raised you! That isn't something the Aqua I grew up with would do!"

MEM-cho hugged a pillow to her chest and nodded furiously along with Ruby's words. She was starting to lose trust in Aqua and her usual gentle, outgoing eyes flashed with something like doubt.

Miyako looked extremely disappointed. Her eyes were swimming with dismay but she couldn't find the heart to be angry with him. The poor boy didn't have a proper childhood, this should only be natural.

Kana had looked grim as she shared the news with everyone. Now she sat facing slightly away from everyone else and stared into the distance, not participating in Aqua's chew-out. Her face was dark and impassive. She had a seat next to Aqua but sat farther away from him, at the very edge of the couch.

Meanwhile, Aqua didn't seem to be bothered by the comments being flayed on him. He was looking more tranquil than ever, in fact, and his poker face was undisturbed. He sat almost leaning back onto the couch, in a relaxed position, while everyone else sat upright and straight as if shocked by eletricity, except for MEM-cho whom now burying her face into her pillow.

Aqua appeared to be completely fine, but inside he was caculating his options.

Aqua POV:

I don't have a good excuse anymore, I thought darkly,  Kana might have been convinced but Ruby won't let me go this time. Miyako's too smart and she'll see the gaps in my story. MEM-cho isn't a problem but she'll only encourage Ruby.

Only one path to go down.

"Really, I don't know what you're all talking about," I sighed, "I'm not cheating on Akane with Frill."

"What?" Ruby raised an eyebrow and Kana immediantly whipped her head around to stare at me, gasping.

I hadn't said a word since they started confronting me about it, so this could still be convincing.

"Kana only saw me behind a bush with Frill," I explained, "I wasn't igniting a relationship with her. I wasn't even touching her. I just needed to confirm something about work with her. I pulled her away from the crowd because I didn't want people to find out about this particular job, which is supposed to be a secret from the public. And I didn't want people to get the wrong idea."

Kana gasped, louder. "Aqua! You liar!" Her shock immediantly shifted to anger. "I caught you with Frill and she scurried off while you admitted to having a relationship with her! You admitted it! You made excuses! You even permitted me to tell three people of my choice and you begged me not to tell anybody else!"

Of course, Kana was an issue. But they would believe me over her, if I made my act convincing enough.

"Has something gotten to your head, Kana?" I asked, frowning. "What are you talking about? You just stormed in and started accusing me of cheating. Frill ran off because you were scaring her and she felt awkward. Should I also remind you it was class time? You were going to delay me from getting to class. I didn't know what to say so I just followed Frill to class."

"You liar!" Kana's pretty face contorted with rage and she looked as if she wanted to slap me.

"Is it true, senpai?" Ruby asked Kana, suprised by the sudden turn of events.

"No, it's not!" Kana turned to Ruby, desperate for anyone to believe her truth. "He admitted to cheating on Akane! He was touching Frill! I'm not lying!"

Miyako frowned. She was never one to quickly made desicions on justice based on emotion. "Though, why would Kana-chan lie about this?"

"I'm not quite sure, but it might have something to do with her jealousy," I hid a smirk, throwing another dagger to the heart. "She's never liked Akane and has always been envious of my relationship with Akane. I'd suspect she wants to deter our relationship and, in revenge, make the public turn on me."

"What!" Kana looked shocked and hurt. "That's not true!"

She looked close to crying. I immediantly felt bad. I'd chosen her soft spot, her feelings to hurt. I'd always suspected she had a fancy for me but never revealed it until today.

Ruby, MEM-cho and Miyako suddenly didn't know who to believe. Miyako seemed a little more convinced by me now but MEM-cho seemed to believe Kana more, since she was closer to MEM-cho than I was, in a way, with all their concerts and practicing together.

But Ruby looked completely torn between me and Kana. Should she believe her brother or her fellow idol? 

"I'm sorry, I need some air." Ruby stood up abruptly and walked upstairs to the balcony, at the practice room, where she was probably going to cry her eyes out. She was a crier.

I used to always be overprotective over my sister, but now I just felt bad because she was upset over me. Because of me. 

I stood up as well, but instead of following her, I made my way to my room.

Kana POV:

I was fuming with anger.

How could he lie?! He'd told me everything. He'd let me tell three people of my choice. But now he just told a lie and everyone believed it? How could he?

He was lower than I thought.

Miyako rose to leave as well, and then it was just me and MEM-cho still sitting stupidly on the couch.

I was so furious my hands were shaking as I looked down at the floor, cursing Aqua under my breath. I didn't even notice MEM-cho was still there.

"Kana...." MEM-cho soft tone of voice made me quickly raise my head in suprise. How could she still be talking to me so nicely? It's not as if she believed me. She probably thought I was a dirty liar just like Aqua.

"I believe you."

Those three words made my day.

MEM-cho POV:

I knew Aqua from Love Now, and I knew he wasn't a trustworthy person.

He was nice and introduced me to B Komachi, but his personality was always strange and he never seemed to be in the same room as me even if we really were. His mind drifted off and his eyes were always distant.

Although he wasn't a bad person I still trusted Kana more than him. Though Kana may be stubborn or rude at times, she definetly didn't lie and I knew her better anyway.

I knew Kana had liked Aqua before, but she wouldn't stoop as low as that. She wouldn't accuse somone of cheating, especially not Aqua.

"It's okay, Kana. It's okay."

I shuffled over and put an arm around her shoulders as she sobbed into her hands.

A wronged person is never the same person, that I knew.

A/N: Isn't MEM-cho such an underrated character? Will try to bring out her amazing qualities in this book <3 Please try not to hate Aqua too much >_< I know I'm exaggerating his personality but I wanted to show what he's willing to do for revenge and basically just how physco he is

don't hate Aqua but sure hate the way he never gets over anything and ends up hurting people because of it