ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞 ~ 𝕀'𝕞 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕀 𝔸𝕞

Aqua POV:

"I'm sorry, Aqua," Kana whispered, her head down. "But Annie found out. I don't know how."

"Found out about what?" I struck a confused note. 

"You. Frill."

Panic thrummed in my head, loud and clear like a drum. But I refused to show it. 

"How do you know?"

"She came up to me. And threatened me. She said if I didn't do what she wanted me to- I had to come up with something- she would tell everyone."

I flinched. 

This was bad. Kana didn't have to protect me. She could just go about her day- this wasn't even including her. She wouldn't get anything out of helping me hide. God, she hated me! She thought I was a liar. Although, that, to be fair, was true. Heh. 

"Well." At this point, I couldn't rely on Kana to keep being the perfect friend. Sometimes it does take some brute force. "I suppose this means you'll just have to do something for Annie, then."

"W-what?" Kana frowned. "But.. I don't know what I can do that she wants."

"You'll just have to think of something." I turned my back to her, then looked back with a threatening smile. "And if you don't, then I guess I'll just be feeding more lies to Ruby."

My words tasted cruel even to me, but I forced myself to stalk off. I could hear Kana screaming murder after me. 

I wished it didn't hurt so much deep down.

A/N: Would you be upset if I ended this story a little early? The thing is, I have a new fanfiction I desperately want to start, but I made a rule when I started writing than I would never leave anything unfinished >_<