ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙 ~ ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖

Annie POV:

I already had my smug grin plastered on my face when I saw the doorknob click open.

But it instantly slid off.

Arima walked in, Ruby trailing behind her, and she whispered a few things to the teacher before taking her seat. Girls exchanged knowledgable looks while boys shrugged and stared. I had a good idea of what she had told the teacher, and I didn't like it. So I wasn't the only liar around here.

As soon as Arima sat back down, I started contuining my plan of torture. 

I poked her with my ruler, drew on the back of her dress with my pencil (though it didn't do much good), kicked the back of her chair, and more. But it was all so little compared to my other plans.

Nobody seemed to notice my actions- I did them too discreetly and quietly. 

Though some girls did side-eye me, and some boys laughed a little under my breath- I didn't exactly have the skills of a pickpocket- nobody dobbed on me. Everyone knew a dobber equalled death around here.

Kana POV:

Finally, lunchtime came around.

Annie had been torturing me behind me. Nothing too serious, but seriously annoying! I already felt red about the back of Ruby's dress- there must be pencil mark, creases, and looking tatterier than ever. But it was better than nothing.

I knew that Annie hated me. I suppose I should have expected this.

"Hey, you okay?" Ruby said, joining me in the lunch line. "I saw Annie!"

I sighed. "Yeah. I'm fine, just as long as it doesn't get worse. The sooner we move seats, the better."

Ruby shot a glance at the lunch tray I was holding. "How come you're getting the cafeteria lunch today?"

"I heard they make a really good ramen," I tried to smile, "So I figured I would try it."

"Nooo." Ruby groaned. "Let me tell you, those rumours about the ramen are LIES. It's really just cold noodles soaked in hot water in a plastic bowl and they call it ramen!"

"Oh." I winced. "Should I get the pork lunch, then?"

"That's what I'm getting," Ruby shrugged. 

Annie POV:

Today I had brought a homemade lunch for my plan.

I quickly chose a middle table- the table closest to the bin. 

I sat down with a few other girls, opening my paper bag and pretending to discreetly eat my sandwich while closely studying Arima and the bin.

Despite it only being the beginning of lunchtime, with a long line of students still waiting to buy lunch, the bin was already almost filled to the brim, with everything ranging from fruit peels, mouldy bread, half-eaten sandwiches, rice and juice barely staying contained.

Perfect.

Ruby POV:

Once I had gotten my lunch, I gestured to the fourth table. "Let's go sit over there."

"With Minami-chan?"

"Yeah." I frowned. "Do you not like her?"

"I don't know." Kana shrugged. "I guess she's just not my kind of friend."

"What do you mean?" My frown deepened. Why would Kana have something against Minami-chan?

"Whatever. Let's go." Kana started forwards, leading the way as she headed towards the table.

What happened next went in a blur.

Suddenly, a bright-red tray was tumbling into the air, rice and deli floating in slow-motion, Kana's red hair flying, her equally red eyes widening, my gasp- and Annie's smirk, discreet and hidden, but seen.

And I knew this was the beginning of a war.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while <3 I'm really making you guys hate another one of my OCs, huh? Poor Annie (but not really because she's horrible)