ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 ~ 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖

Annie POV:

I lay sick in bed, watching the day fade into night out my window.

Today I had missed the most important shoot of my life. And I felt terrible for it.

The Model Up competition was something I anticipated every year. As a kid, I watched the catwalks by the finalists being broadcasted on television and dreamed each year that I would one day be one of the pretty girls in fancy dresses walking down the fated red carpet.

That was why I joined Machistar. I wasn't pretty or qualified enough to get into better companies, but when I applied for Machistar they immediantly said yes. Apparently they were missing a model and I was perfect.

But I knew I wasn't. I knew I wasn't from the moment my phone beeped with a happy text from Ophelia, saying they had found a substitute, the darling girl 'Kana Arima'. 

I immediantly googled her and discovered she was a famous child actor. She had released songs before and was now an idol part of a group called 'B Komachi'. 

She had more followers on Twitter than I did- and she was more experienced than me. She had a better face too- pretty in that natural Japanese idol way. Her unnatural red hair would have looked awful on me but it blended perfectly with her features.

And when Ophelia sent me her shoot results, I immediantly wanted to kill the girl.

Because it was certain now that I was going to get replaced.