ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 ~ 𝔹 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥

Author POV:

The three B Komachi girls were doing dance practice in the studio to one of B Komachi's famous songs.

"Let's take a break," Kana sighed as they just finished practicing the first part of the choreography.

"Hey, wouldn't it be a nice fun game if we could dance to my senpai's song?" Ruby perked up.

"Oh, yeah," MEM-cho nodded. "The music video we watched at karoake."

Kana grimanced. "No, that was a horrible song. It didn't get any sales."

"Who cares?" MEM-cho shrugged. "It was a good song."

So against her will, Ruby and MEM-cho played Kana's song, [Full Moon], on the speaker and began dancing along to it.

Ruby's dancing was always on point and MEM-cho seemed to be having fun as well, but Kana sat in a corner drinking water.

God, they're so stupid, Kana's eyes were dark as she watched the two girls. That song was one of the many fails in my career. A moment of my life where everyone thought I could be a singer. Lies, again and again, but I kept believing I could make myself something out of music.

How could they listen to my failures and like it?

Once the song had ended, Ruby walked over to Kana.

"Hey, how come you're so hard on yourself? It's geniunly a good song," Ruby frowned, confused, "Just because it didn't sell doesn't mean it wasn't good. Some people just have bad taste."

"Thanks, Ruby," Kana answered darkly, "But it's not like that."

It could never be like that.

Aqua POV:

I stared at my phone. Akane had texted me.

Akane: Hey Aqua!

Aqua: Hi Akane

Akane: I was just wondering something

Aqua: Yes?

Akane: Would you like to come over for some tea? Or get some coffee? I need to meet up with you

Aqua: Oh, sure. 

Akane: Does the cafe at the shopping centre work for you tommorow at 9:30 ?

Aqua: Yeah

Akane: Thanks! 

Akane POV:

I stared at the screen as I logged off.

I needed to talk to Aqua. It would be as awkward as hell but I had to clarify things.

A/N: Since I haven't written in a while and I'm currently on holiday, I'm trying to write at a faster speed for everyone <3 This fanfic has already gotten a lot of attention even in it's early stages so thanks to everyone!