ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝 ~ 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕝

Annie POV:

I almost leapt out of my chair when the afternoon tea bell rang. 

The teacher raised an eyebrow at me, and I managed to contain myself until he finished speaking and dismissed us. 

I rushed to my bag, grabbed my snack, and waited outside the door for Arima to come out.

Slowly (what a slowpoke), she walked towards the door holding a melon pan bread, looking depressed. Well, of course she was. What kind of physco was depressed after the most awesome food fight? Right, her. 

"Hey." I stepped in front of her. She jumped. Ha. 

Arima narrowed her eyes. "Leave me alone, Annie. Let me have my afternoon tea in peace, won't you?"

"I know something you won't want me to know." I grinned, enjoying her confusion. "Follow me. Trust me, you'll want to."

I jogged down the hallway, turned a corner and slipped into a quiet spot underneath an oak tree. Sure enough, Arima was following, though reluctantly enough.

"So what is it?" She looked annoyed.

"I'm assuming you know about... *ahem*... Aqua's... scandal, since you're so close to Ruby." I grinned evilly. 

First Arima flinched at Ruby's name, then slowly processed what I had said and her eyes hardened. "You can't tell anyone."

Kana POV:

I didn't really need to protect Aqua. 

He was horrible to me- he lied- but after his apology, and his- well, his cute words- I almost forgave him. What he was doing was terrible, disguisting, scandalous- but if Annie spilled, his whole reputation as an actor and as  a student would be destroyed. 

I couldn't let that happen to anyone. Not just Aqua- anyone.

"Please, Annie." Begging wasn't beneath me right now. "You can't tell anyone. Actually. I'm serious. It'll ruin Aqua."

"And why do you care about him?" Annie shot me a suspicious look, but I could see her eyes were glittering with satisfication. "Planning on a love triangle?"

My mouth dropped open, horrified. "Of course not! I just.... his mom is the producer of the company my idol group is with. If he realises I let you spill, my career would be ruined." It was only half a lie.

"Well, of course I'm not just gonna let you order me around." Annie grinned playfully, a malicious smirk on her face. "You'll have to do something for me if you want me to be quiet."

"I don't know what I can do for you."

"You do. I'll give you two days to tell me what before I let the whole school know about your precious Aqua and Frill."

Kana couldn't begin to explain the horrible feeling in her gut as Annie sashayed off.

A/N: Annie = evil.