ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡 ~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕐𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕠 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕

A/N: This chapter will be talking more about the life of Anne, Annie and Anna! Don't worry, the KANA X AQUA stuff will be at the end.

Author POV:

Three sisters who couldn't hate each other more- Anne, Annie and Anna Yamamoto.

They were the daughters of a beautiful, kind woman,  but the three weren't so beautiful and kind themselves.

Anne was the youngest of them all, with ink-black hair like her mother. But unlike her sisters, she had short, wavy hair. Her eyes were a beautiful apple green from her father, and she looked like an angel but was really a brat. She was a child-model who did advertisements and that may have inflated her ego a little too much.

Then there was conflicted, forgotten Annie. She was a small model with a small company and was the failure of the three sisters. She had long, straight black hair like her mother and blue cat eyes, but her other facial features weren't as appealing, as her nose was just slightly crooked, and her round face threw people off. She had a bad temper and hated her sisters.

And of course, the perfect favourite child, Anna. She was the oldest sister, with straight black hair even longer than Annie's, which lead to people calling her 'Rapunzel'. She acted like an angel in front of everyone but her sisters, which she was incredibly nasty to. She was an actress but wanted to be a model like Annie, and often stole her jobs or kept them away from her. 

The Yamamato household was a busy place. There was always three girls shouting things at each other or running around- a fluffy labrador messing up the couch- a stressed mother trying to do laundry while managing her daughters' arguments - a busy father sipping coffee while working on his computer. 

Today was no exception.

"Oh, just shut up, Anne!" Annie shouted at her little sister, who was throwing a tantrum on the floor because her mother wouldn't buy her a doll. "You're so immature!"

"Oh my god, you two are getting on my nerves," Anna said, passing by and rolling her eyes. "Won't you be quiet for a minute? I'm trying not to get a headache here."

"Oh no, Anna, I would never inconvienence you by shouting at Anne," Annie rolled her eyes back. "As if you can control yourself too! Just look at her!" She jabbed a finger at Anne, who was rolling on the floor and crying while ripping apart one of her old dolls. 

"Anne's a brat, and we both know that. So why don't you stop wasting your time on her?" Anna flicked her long, famous hair and sashayed to the kitchen.

"Yeah, that's right! Leave!" Annie shouted after her furiously.

"Girls, would you please stop shouting?" Annie's mother, Liana, poked her head out of the laundry room, sighing. "I have a real headache and I would appreciate it if you would be quiet for a while. Would you please all go your different ways? Don't argue."

"But Mom, just look at Anne!" Annie whined. "I can't read properly in my room because I can hear her stupid shrieks through the wall! I keep telling you, I need a soundproof room!"

Liana sighed again and turned to Anne. "Darling, I'll get you another doll if you stop crying." 

Anne's tears immediantly stopped and her crocodile tears immediantly switched into a happy smile.

"What! Mom!" Annie stamped her foot. "That's not fair! Why does Anne get everything just by crying?!"

"I'll get you something too, then, the next time I go to the mall." Liana's eyes were tired and there were dark circles under her eyes.

"I want a new cardigan!" Anna declared, peeking into the room as well, clearly having overheard the conversation.

"What? You already have, like, five million cardigans." Annie rolled her eyes. "Not counting the new blue one Mom just bought you, like, yesterday."

"Well, Annie," Anna shot her a glare that could pierce diamonds. "I just happened to, like, splash paint on it. So, like, there."

Annie gritted her teeth. She hated when Anna mocked her.

"Mom, I want new shoes!" Annie turned back to Liana. "I got mud on my new white sneakers yesterday."

"I can just wash them for you, darling, and it'll be looking brand new." Liana smiled, but it didn't quite reach her eyes.

"No! I want a new pair!" Annie huffed and stormed up to her room.

Anna rolled her eyes after her. "Sooo immature."

"One day you are going to roll your eyes out of your head." Anne said, sticking her tongue out and escaping to her room as well. 

"Ugh. These kids." Anna rolled her eyes again and headed up to her room as well.

"Finally, some silence," Liana sighed as the three sisters left the room.

But soon enough, another fight broke out above her.

"Anne! Stop it!"

"What? I'm not doing anything!"

"I don't want to see your stupid fish!!"

"But Mom bought me Goldie just a few days ago and now she's finally ready for presentation! Don't you want to meet her?"

"No! She's just a stupid goldfish that, mark my words, will die in a few days!"

"No, she won't! You're lying!"

"She'll die before you do, at least!"

"Shut up! You don't know anything! You always pretend to know everything, Annie, but you're just never going to be as smart as Anna or as pretty as me!"

"At least I'm not a kid brat or a self-obsessed teenager, unlike BOTH of you!"

"M-ooooom! Annie's being mean!"

Liana sighed, knowing her washing wasn't going to get done for a while.