Jungkook got ready he was looking breathtaking but one thing was missing that those eyes didn't have any shine or lips don't have smile. He looked at his mom's picture.

Jk : soon I will be married. (Chuckle bitterly)

Jungkook reached to restaurant and the stuff take him to the private area where his father, his friends, friends wife and there son.

Jungkook don't know but he felt good looking at him.

Mr. J : come jungkook sit with taehyung. Taehyung he is my son. Jungkook

Jungkook sits besides him he sense that taehyung is looking at without even blinking.

Nj : tae you will scare him with your constant staring.

Everyone laughed at tae's embrassed face.

Jin : why don't you both go have a private conversation. What you say jungkook.

Jungkook was about to say but Mr. Jeon cut him.

Mr. J : jungkook go with him.

Tae looked at Mr. Jeon he did like the way Mr. Jeon command he start to think that may be jungkook is forced to marry him. Even he fall for jungkook the moment he saw him but he will never force him into this marriage.

Tae and jungkook were walking on outside of restaurant. Tae glancing at jungkook time to time.

Jk : do you want to ask anything.

Tae : are you forced into this marriage . if you want can share to me.

Jk : no I am not forced just my opinion wasn't ask. (Said with small smile)

Tae : aren't both are same thing. Not asking a opinion to person for who's behalf they taking decision isn't it's kinda of imposing your decision on that person. (Said looking straight into jungkook eyes)

Who become speechless. He really don't know what to say bcuz taehyung was indeed right here. His dad always like saying that it's for his good and always impose his decision on him.

Tae saw jungkook wasn't saying anything. He gently hold his hand.

Tae : if you don't want this marriage it's absolutely fine with me. Just don't force yourself into something you don't want.

Jungkook love the way tae talk to him with gentleness, care no command and what more he like the warmness which tae hands giving him. He loved it. He want to hold it longer. Forever.

Jk : I want to give chance in our marriage tae but I want to spend sometime with knowing each other better.

Tae eyes sparkle listening to jungkook.

Tae (in mind) : this beautiful angel will mine husband. O my god I feeling happy, shy butterflies in my stomach.

Jk : what happened tae your cheeks turning red are you alright?

Tae : yes just very happy😅

Jk smile a bit on the tae's silliness and for its feel like a cupid shot at his heart again

Tae : don't be so cute I want to just hug you tight, I am already thinking how beautiful you will be when you will laugh or smile brightly. Ahhhh

Jk : well thank you tae. (In low voice and red cheeks)

Tae : did a say it loud

Jk nodded a bit. Now tae is embrassed as hell he thought he was saying those things in mind but he say it loud. His cheeks turn red of embrassment. Well he didn't say anything wrong.