The calm gaze reveals the threatening oppression, Di Beichen raised his head in response to the deterrent gaze, "Master, despite checking, I just hope that the slanderer will not be let go."

Chapter 6762: Who is your master?

Looking at the man who is neither humble nor overbearing in front of him, Shen Xing went on to say, "Anyone who is wronged arbitrarily will be punished in the same way."

"Thank you, Master." Di Beichen arched hand over.

Everyone looked at the calm and indifferent appearance of Di Beichen, and their hearts were a little drummed.

Actually speaking, he is selling fakes. At this time, he should be very anxious and just want to leave. However, this unhurried appearance does not seem to be afraid of inspection at all, but it makes them a little confused.

"What's the situation? Why is this man not worried at all? Is it possible that what Shen Duanyu said is false?"

"Shen Duanyu is a disciple of Master Zhen, how could he be full of nonsense? Isn't this making trouble for yourself?"

"Anyway, one of these two must be lying, but judging from their expressions, I really can't tell who is having the problem."

Shen Duanyu fixedly watched Master Shen Xing start to check, the palm of his hand could not help but seep with sweat. He couldn't help feeling a little panicked when he heard the content of the punishment.

He shouldn't directly publicize it for the sake of a moment's anger. In fact, as long as there is a problem with the formation of Di Beichen, he does not need to say more at that time, and other people will also pick him out.

Now he put himself in, taking such a risk.

Thinking of this, Shen Duanyu winked at the man beside him. The man immediately understood and quietly disappeared into the crowd.

Shen Xing inspected the formations on the booth. As a master of formation, he could tell whether the formations were true or false with just a glance.

A person who has not yet undergone the assessment of an array mage does not mean that he is not an array mage.

Shen Xing doesn't care about this, because he has also seen many formation wizards who have not participated in the assessment, but the formation skill level is not bad.

It's just that when he saw the formation of Di Beichen, a hint of surprise appeared between his eyebrows.

Because, he found that this low-level formation has a very high level!

Everyone only saw Master Shen carefully looking at the formation stones in his hands. He didn't speak for a long while, and his heart was constantly beating drums.

Shen Duanyu breathed a sigh of relief, a smug look appeared on his face.

"Master Shen, there is a problem with the formations he made."

With the strength of Master Shen, if it is a good formation, he can directly judge it, and again how can he be entangled in the research for so long?

Thinking he just didn't want to wrong Di Beichen, so it took some more time.

"There really is a problem. This kid is too brave, right? He dares to cheat on such occasions, it's just killing him!"

"He won't appear again in the future. Here, he's a black sheep."

"Tsk, thankfully I returned the things, but fortunately I still knows a little bit about myself."

Everyone's eyes are full of disgust, for this kind of guy, they hate it most.