Generally speaking, this precious pill will rarely change hands and continue to be sold.

Chapter 6752: A good harvest!

The boss checked the contents of Yishi as soon as he took over, but he also expected Baili Hongzhuang to lie to him at this time, it would be tantamount to seeking death. road.

Looking at the content carefully, after confirming that the Dan Fang is undoubted, the smile on his face became brighter.

"Girl, happy cooperation. If there is anything to exchange in the future, I will definitely give you the biggest discount."

The boss has a surprise in his eyes, and he wants to exchange it. The Dan Fang has been around for a long time, but unfortunately because the Dan Fang has been lost for too long, it's hard to find it.

I didn't expect to find it in the hands of a little girl this time, which really made him very happy.

"I will come again if I have the opportunity."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled faintly, and she was also very happy to be able to switch to the Buddha's gilded body pill.

Because this pill is the pill that they all need now, and my mother-in-law once said that this pill is very helpful for them now.

Even if the value between the two might be slightly unequal, she doesn't care.

After memorizing the alchemy of the Buddha's golden body pill, Baili Hongzhuang left the original booth.

"Hongzhuang, you really have an eternal green pill."

Until the transaction was completed, Yang Qinxue was still a little unbelievable. She had heard of this pill. After so many years, she had almost never expected something, Hongzhuang just took out so casually.

Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, "I just happened to have it."

"I still think this deal is not a good deal. This guy is definitely taking advantage."

Yang Lingfeng curled his lips, thinking about the appearance of the boss miser, he couldn't help feeling, it was too uneconomical!

Look at the face of the man beside him With an incomparably sad look, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help but said: "Ling Feng, this sale is not a loss. The Buddha's gold-plated body pill is the pill that we all need now, and I believe that the same thing chosen by Beichen is also something he won't suffer."

Hearing that, Yang Lingfeng turned his attention to Di Beichen's body.

"Beichen, is the stone you just took really useful?"

Di Beichen played with the stone in his hand, "After I go back, I tried to see if it could be cracked. Vaguely I felt that I was connected to the stone."

Previously, when Hongzhuang wanted to exchange Buddha's gold-plated body pill, his attention fell on this stone.

Even if Hongzhuang didn't buy it, he planned to buy this stone.

"Since you like it so much, you should be right."

Yang Lingfeng smiled, in fact, he just thinks the boss is too stingy. As for other things, this is Hongzhuang what can he say about their choice?

Besides, what is needed is the most precious.

"Since I have switched to the Buddha's gold-plated body pill, I have to find a way to buy more medicinal materials of this pill."

Baili Hongzhuang blinked, she just looked at it. There are also a lot of unpopular medicinal materials that are needed above.

After going back, it would be too difficult to gather these fairy herbs through the medicinal material shop, so she must seize this opportunity.