If I didn't happen to find out, I wouldn't know, why don't you try it now?"

Baili Hongzhuang has slightly raised eyebrows. Pharmacist Wei has been in the doctor for many years. If the two of them talk about each other, the diagnosis may be faster.

Chapter 6697: Appreciate, Yang Han!

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's suggestion, Pharmacist Wei also became interested, and turned to look at Yang Lingfeng, "Young Master Yang, I don't know."

Yang Lingfeng smiled and said: "Take a look at Wei Yaoshi."

Even though Baili Hongzhuang is so young, it doesn't seem to be convincing, but for some reason, he just feels that Baili Hongzhuang's judgment is not a problem.

As long as it wasn't his own problem, his heart would feel much better.

After taking the pulse, Medicine Master Wei found that the situation was still the same as he had discovered before, but after knowing that it would take ten minutes, he also patiently listened carefully.

Yang Qinxue and others also understand that it is not appropriate to make noise at this time, they all stand silently aside, waiting for the result of the diagnosis.

After a while, Yaoshi Wei's complexion was shocked, and there was a trace of surprise between his eyebrows.

Seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang understood that Yaoshi Wei should have also discovered the problem.

"It turned out to be like this. The old man checked the pulse many times but never encountered it. It is really God's will that you can do it."

Wei Yaoshi retracted his hand and looked at Bai in amazement. In Hongzhuang.

"Pharmacist Wei, so everything that Miss Baili said is true?"

Pharmacist Wei nodded slightly, "Yes, there are indeed some in Young Master Yang. The problem, if the remaining poison is unclear, this is also very possible."

"Girl Baili's luck is really good, she happened to run into it, it is really amazing."

Bai Liuchuan is almost dying of anger. Baili Hongzhuang's luck is so good. She can find a problem that so many people have never discovered. Is there anything more exaggerated?

Looking at Bailiuchuan who blamed all of this on luck, Yao Shi Wei retorted: "This is not luck, but the little friends from Baili have a solid knowledge. This change is not obvious, if she is not careful enough, that is absolutely impossible to find.

The diagnosis of the old man was also based on the premise that the little friend reminded him. This slight difference is really easy to overlook."

Along with the praise of Wei Yaoshi, Bai Zhiyuan and others were secretly surprised.

Although Wei Yaoshi admires Baili Hongzhuang very much, he will not deliberately pull these out to praise her, so there is only one reason left, that is, she is true learning!

Bai Zhiyuan and Yang Han are very clear that so many pharmacists can't detect it. Only Baili Hongzhuang has discovered it. This is her power.

"The girl of Baili is indeed well-deserved." Yang Han didn't have any comments at this moment, and he understood why Bai Zhiyuan and the others would be so polite to Baili Hongzhuang. Such a girl is really admirable.

"City Lord Yang has praised it." Baili Hongzhuang arched his hands, "If it is really residual poison, as long as it is cracked, Young Master Yang's illness will be solved."