When Taylor and belly were younger they made a whole dance to this song and Steven had to watch so he knew the whole thing by heart.

"your kidding!" Taylor said.

"come on don't make me do it alone!" Steven said as Taylor laughed and jumped in and they started dancing.

They definitely had a vibe going and it was adorable. I laughed watching them dance.

I was sitting down on one of the inflatable couches when jere came over with two beers.

"cheers" he said handing me one.

"cheers" I said taking it from his hand and he sat down next to me.

"where is everyone? we need to take that group picture. last time I saw stsveb he was with Tay Tay" I said and we both chuckled.

"this house has seen its fair share of makeouts" he said.

"Oh yeah, trust me I know." I said taking a sip of my beer then setting it down on the floor.

"I had my very first kiss in this house, and my second in the same night" he said.

"really? scandalous!" I said

"Yeah, Christy turducken and our neighbor at the time. Clay berlot" he said

"that guy? he broke a window in our garage and blamed it on me!" I exclaimed

"Wow, he was a good kisser though" he said.

I didn't respond and just looked at his lips. He looked me up and down and then at my lips.

"not as good as you. and nobody will ever look as good as you do in that mini skirt" he said and smirked.

We both leaned in slowly and we were an inch apart.

He just kept his face there and didn't move.

"inches in between us. I want you to give in. I just want to give in. and I don't care if I'm forgiven." I said as I leaned in even more and crashed my lips onto his. also if you know that song ily

I put both my hands on his cheeks and he put one of his on my waist.

All my worries went away. All the bad memories went away. and most of all, the thought of conrad went away.

"Fight!" someone yelled and everyone made their way to the kitchen and so did me and jere.

We waok in to see milo, taylors boyfriend, and Steven shoving each other.

"beat his ass steven!" jere yelled causing me to wack his arm.

Steven shoved milo to the ground and they started rolling around until they both jumped up.

Milo did a weird kick and Taylor had enough.

"Milo stop!" She yelled and Milo paused.

"you are embarrassing me right now." She said and he scoffed.

"come on Taylor let's go. these people are to pedestrian for us." He said as he started walking away and Steven walked by Taylor.

"these people are my friends. do you even know me? like at all?" Taylor asked him.

"what are you talking about? your my girl!" He said.

"What's my middle name?" She asked and he stayed silent.

"Yeah I can't do this anymore. it's over" Taylor said walking away.

"It's Madison. her middle name is Madison." Steven said following Taylor.