We've got one pawn down... a win for mister Benjamin. An old man in slippers scoffed as he stood in front of my uncle. His eyes then turned to me, he frowned at first before furrowing his eyebrows. The other people around us started rummaging through the entire house while uncle Aaron was looking at them, powerless. As for le my pathetic ass didn't know just what to say or do yet. Hey kid. My eyes turned to the guy as my mouth was part open from the shock. He sighed shaking his head. You're lucky you're under shock right now because I would slap the hell out of you..

Help my uncle... I just said.

Nuh huh, I don't help killers kid... he shook his head putting on gloves.

Why are you putting on these gloves Benjamin you're not even a member of the unit you aren't allowed to touch anything here.. Gwen's father whispered.

I know. The homeless looking man quickly answered. I'm just feeling myself. He shrugged as I just frowned confused by how I was visibly the only person concerned by the current situation.

He did not kill any-
I was about to stand up for my uncle before I was violently interrupted.

DON'T even finish this sentence ! Before I knew it the man was harshly grabbing my collar pulling me right in front of his face, red out of anger. Snap out of it Morales, there is no more excuses just open your eyes now ! This man is doomed, he will go down for all the crimes he committed ! Gwen warned you ! She trusted you with something she never even told her father ! And you just let her down like that ! Despite all of this she still chose to come, just to comfort your selfish ass ! All the evidences are here, it's about time you realise who was really worth your trust this whole time ! He yelled in my face before throwing me on the floor as I was flabbergasted. I had trouble breathing, my terrified face slowly turned to uncle Aaron who was looking at me with an apologetic face. I clenched my fists standing up while the officers were taking him in. I just stood there, Gwen's father was still here in front of me, like he was waiting for me to make a move, but I just raised my head to meet his eyes.

Where is Gwen ? I muttered.

Don't ask me where my daughter is in this state, I don't want you talking to her. He firmly replied.

Well said captain Stacy. The homeless man nodded.

Dad ? I heard a gunshot are you alright ? Her voice appeared from nowhere as she entered the house hoping over the fallen door. Walking in, she watched the whole scene before her eyes went to me, I couldn't look her in the eyes though so I just looked down, my heart beating faster, with all the revelations in just a span of 5 minutes, I don't know what should be my first move. Was I really sitting down next to a criminal ? I was. I need to acknowledge it now...

Stand behind me Gwen it's dangerous.. her father said putting a protective arm in front of her. I don't know what happened next as I looked in front of me, at my uncle who I think didn't stop looking at me for the whole time, not letting out anything since he was shot.

Listen man I know I disappointed you...

Uncle Aaron... I stopped him, clenching my fists. It's not disappointment. I told him, more than serious. I then decided to stand up, letting out a sigh. It's a betrayal. I spoke in all honesty. You betrayed dad... you betrayed me... I've let down everything for you... because you was always there for me... but you killed people ? That's not the man I grew up to admire... I shook my head, and before he or anyone could add more I started walking to leave the house.