Di Beichen nodded and gave her a reassuring look, "Don't worry."

Chapter 6587: Old friends are here!

"What should I do? There are so many people on the other side, I can't hold on for long!"

A trace of panic appeared on Shangguan Yingying's face, and now her cultivation base is comparable to At the beginning, she had already made great progress, but facing the siege of three cultivators at the same time, she was really dwarfed, and she had been suppressed and beaten all the time!

A little carelessness will make mistakes and omissions, and it will be even more dangerous to be seized by the opponent.

With just a few short moves, she was almost hit by someone.

If this continues, this good luck will not last long.

Wen Ziran also frowned. He also tried to break a path, but these guys just blocked him tightly, and didn't give him a chance to escape at all.

Not to mention Yingying, if all of them continue to do this, they may lose their lives at any time.

After seeing everyone being crushed and beaten, Bai Liuchuan also showed a smug look on his face.

At this moment, an indifferent voice suddenly rang not far away.

"I haven't met you for so long. I didn't expect to see such a scene."

When everyone heard this familiar voice, everyone's eyes lit up. As soon as he turned around, he saw Mo Yunjue, Zhong Limu, Di Shaofeng, Baili Yunyan, Xiaoxuanzi, and Xiao Hua all appeared.

Bailiuzhuan also turned his gaze, and he has never seen the six people in front of him.

"Who are these people?"

Yunxiaoman looked at the few people who appeared suddenly, the other party said something inexplicable, and she didn't understand whether this was an enemy or a friend.

Bai Liuchuan didn't understand at first, but when his gaze fell on Di Shaofeng's face, he quickly glanced at Di Beichen and noticed the slightly similar expression. I already understood it.

The two men are obviously brothers!

"Since it's here, don't watch it! Come and help!"

Wen Ziran looked at the calm and relaxed appearance of Mo Yunjue and others, and couldn't help shouting.

"Isn't this coming?"

Di Shaofeng chuckled, his figure swept into the battle circle, his figure was elegant, suave, and his handsome face was still revealing. A hint of playfulness.

"It hasn't been long since we were separated. Why did you provoke so many people when you came here?"

Zhong Limu couldn't help sighing, "I'm in this Demon Slayer Mountain Range. After staying for several days, this is the first time I have seen such a large number of teams. You will really get someone to mess with."

"I think I still have to follow you. Once Grandpa says it, don't be afraid to cause trouble, but I haven't caused any trouble until now. I am really ashamed."

Looking at Zhong Limu's serious look, the corners of everyone's lips twitched slightly, Senior Zhong Li, are you really cheating on your grandson? How can anyone teach others like this?

After seeing these people appear, Bai Liuchuan joined the battle almost without hesitation, and his expression was a bit ugly.

He never knew that these guys still had so many helpers. He thought it was just three. The team of people turned into a team of thirteen people in an instant. No one knows if there will be other helpers behind.