Guan Hongtian was still full of confidence, but after seeing the calm appearance of the three people of Baili Hongzhuang, he was a little guilty inexplicably.

"Our boss had already guessed that you would do this, so"

Gong Jun stretched his tone and motioned Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen to continue.

Baili Hongzhuang chuckled lightly, and said: "Unfortunately, there are other poisons in the antidote."

Chapter 6507: Good idea, Gong Jun!

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's breezy words, Guan Hongtian and the three petrified

Is this the mantis catching the cicada and the oriole?

They are calculating each other, and the other person happens to be calculating them. The most important thing is that these things have been handed over. Why are they back in place now?

"How can you do this!" Guan Hongtian cursed, which is almost driving him crazy!

"In the final analysis, this is all because of Shopkeeper Guan's personality." Baili Hongzhuang's phoenix eyes are slightly raised, but the bottom of her eyes is not warm. "I originally planned to solve this problem and the medicine also will handed over to you if Shopkeeper Guan was obedient. Now it seems that I am fortunate to have guarded against your move."

Guan Hongtian's face was pale, his eyes fell on Gong Jun's body, and he believed that he must be inseparable from Gong Jun at this time. !

"My son, girl, I was only doing this because I was short-tempered. Why don't you let me go.

I promise that this will never happen again in the future."

In desperation, Guan Hongtian can only speak softly. Almost everything he can take out has been squeezed out. If it were to be done again, it would simply torture him crazy!

"Shopkeeper Guan, is it a little ridiculous for you to say this now?"

Baili Hongzhuang frowned slightly, and she actually thought it was indeed troublesome.

If the opponent is not the Shopkeeper of Wanbao Pavilion, it will be enough to obliterate it, but there is such a power behind the opponent, and killing it will be trouble after all.

At this moment, Gong Jun suddenly got to the side of the two Di Beichen and smiled: "Boss, ma'am, is it possible for me to have a plan?"

"You said "Di Beichen said lightly.

Originally, he didn't take Gong Jun too seriously, but after what happened just now, he found that this guy is indeed capable.

If he can come up with a good idea, that would be great.

"It's like this"

As Gong Jun explained his strategy, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen both had their eyes brightened. I have to say that this is indeed a Good way.

Guan Hongtian had a dark face, and when he saw Gong Jun's appearance, he knew that there was absolutely nothing good about this guy.

Shortly.

Gong Jun said: "Guan Owner, although you are wrong about this matter first, but my eldest man has a lot of it, I don't intend to care about it with you."

Hearing, Guan Hongtian was taken aback for a moment, but he didn't expect to have such a surprise!

"As long as you threaten now that if someone dares to take action against my boss and madam, they will have trouble with you.