You aren't even half bad.

It was 8.30 am and Alberu stared blankly at the whiteboard. His old poetry teacher talked about ethics and morals and how they influenced poetry as the door was being opened. As Alberu sat in the back row right next to the trouble maker (it really wasn't his choice as he didn't even like Choi Han) he couldn't see right away, but soon he saw how the girls in the front row started to blush and chuckled.

'Ah, so that Cale Henituse is here', he thought as he exchanged looks with Choi Han before looking at their handsome principal who had his long hair in a messy bun. His round glasses that he only wore because of his wife had almost the same golden color as his hair. His golden eyes scanned the room and finally stopped by Alberu.

But Alberu didn't even realize that as he stared openly at the new kid. He took everything back, this Cale was weak. The boy was an underweight. Damn, his shoulders were smaller than some girls' and did anyone see his waist?!

"Good morning class, if I may have your attention now."

Eruhaben who was severely inches taller than the boy – damn, many would be taller than him – laid his hands on Cale's shoulders.

"This is the new student of whom I talked a while ago. Do you want to introduce yourself?"

Cale sighed before he nodded.

"I am Cale Henituse and it's nice to meet you."

Eruhaben smiled as he had expected Cale to not fuss around. He then looked at the students. He could see just how much they wanted to speak to Cale and ask him questions about himself.

"Alright, if that's done; Cale, you can go sit down right there, next to the black haired kid. Then, I won't disturb you any further. Have a nice day."

Cale nodded as he simply went to his seat without even smiling. In his hands he held a college block and a simple pencil. It wasn't like he wanted to write something down, it was just that he couldn't come here empty handed, even if he was a genius.

The poetry teacher smiled at Cale what he didn't like one bit. Choi Han and Alberu smiled too and Cale gave it up and smiled back, with a fake one of course.

"Hey, my name is Choi Han!"

The black haired kid introduced himself to Cale the very moment he sat down. Cale just nodded. There was no need to introduce himself once more as he had already done that.

Choi Han had a bright, innocent looking smile on his lips. Alberu, who saw that, frowned. The president of the martial arts club almost never smiled, and if, only with his very close friends like Rosalyn (a third year) and Lock (a first year). Then it clicked inside his mind: Could it be that Choi Han had taken a liking to Cale as well?

Wait...as well?!

Alberu touched his burning cheeks. Dammit, why was he like this? Did that mean that he had fallen in love this fast and easily? Well, no matter who you were, if you saw Cale you would fall in love with him no matter what. He was simply too...Cale.

"Can you fight?"

Alberu quickly turned his head towards his table neighbor as he listened to his crazy conservation.

"Eh, I cannot?"

For some reason, the student council president was relieved and thanked God twice for the favor he had done him. Choi Han looked like a kicked puppy as he looked down at his notes. Choi Han was one of the students who entered the Academy with their talents. He was a bit below average as a student, to put it nicely. In fact, he was pretty bad. PE was the only subject he got each time 100%.

"Do you maybe still want to join the martial art-"

"Choi Han! Are you listening? Or is there something you want to tell the class?"