Chapter 19

We were outside of the base

We were outside of the base. Everyone was hiding and in ten seconds we were all entering from different doors.

10

I had told them to kill everyone they saw from the American mafia.

9

Except for Jack.

8

I was going to kill him myself.

7

I knew that this meant war with them, but it was either Julieta dies or war.

6

I pick war.

5

I just hope she is okay.

4

Because if she dies it'll be my fault.

3

She ran out in the rain because of me.

2

And now she was kidnapped.

1

And probably hurt.

0

Everyone ran inside through different doors, including me. I immediately went for the basement to try and find her. I looked through room after room and shot every man I saw.

Then I was face to face with Jack.

"Well, well, nice to see you, Gavino," he said and I scoffed.

"Where is she?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know actually, I was too busy to notice," he replied and I shot him in the knee.

He doubled over in pain and I hit him in the head with my gun so he would pass out. "I have him, someone come to the basement and take him out to the cars," I said in my earpiece and soon Luca and Manuele carried him outside.

I continued looking and opened the door to one of the cells to see Julieta.

She had blood all over her body and was passed out. She was tied to a chair so I cut up all the ropes and carried her in my arms.

I walked through their base with Ilara ahead of me shooting every man that approached us and Viviana behind me shooting everyone there.

I looked down at Julieta with blood all over her face. She had a few stitches and I assume that Jack tortured her and then had a nurse take care of her so she didn't die without him getting information.

She was breathing and had a pulse but she didn't move at all and I was worried.

We got in the cars and I checked and everyone was there, some people were hurt. But everyone was alive and that meant the mission was succesfull.