Chapter 23

"What?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What?"

"I mean, the song was all the single ladies and as of right now I'm single," I told him and he sighed.

"Is this all because I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend yet?" he asked and I nodded.

"Why haven't you? We're practically together just not really together," I said and he smiled a little.

"I didn't want to rush things and I didn't know that it was important to you. I'm sorry," he apologized and I hugged him.

"It's okay," I whispered and he rubbed my back.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he whispered and I smiled and let go of the hug.

"Yes."

~~~~

I walked inside with Gavino and saw everyone sitting in the living room. Samuel looked at us as the door opened and pointed to the couch. "Sit down."

"Is this some kind of meeting or something?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. I sat down next to Noemi and Gavino stood next to Samuel.

"You girls are not allowed out clubbing for a month. But you can do other stuff," Samuel said and I sighed.

"Okay, you can go now," Gavino said and everyone left.

I stood up to leave but hugged Samuel first. "Thank you," I whispered and he smieled vaguely.

"I'm sorry that I've been so mad and on edge lately," he apologized and I smiled.

"It's okay, you have a lot going. Did you mission go well?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah we have all the information we need on the russians to strike. Now we just need a good plan and a good team," he answered and I nodded.

We went seperate ways, I needed to go and take a shower but it seemed like Gavino had other plans.

He dragged me to his room and closed the door after him. "What are you doing?" I asked and he laid down on his bed.

"Come," he said and I laid down next to him, looking up at the ceiling. "I have to ask every woman in the mafia, I don't want to ask you but I'm going to have to. We are sending over six women to the states to check on the Mexican mafia. Would you like to go?"

"When do they leave?" I asked and he sighed.

"In 3 months, but you should..." he tried to speak but I cut him off.

"No, I'm not going anywhere before the Russia mission," I told him and he sat up.

"Julieta, if you want to go, you should go. We'll be fine," he responded and I shook my head.

"It's not happening, Gavino. You already know why," I spoke and he leaned over me.

"Are you sure? You might regret it," he answered and I nodded.

Work together (Book 1, Together series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें