Chapter 17

"I heard that Ophelia and Gavino are exes," Alba said and I widened my eyes

Great.

"Oh, that's nice," I replied and Miranda smiled.

"I'm sure it was a long time ago, right Ilara?" Miranda spoke and Ilara nodded.

"Yeah, they broke up and he sent her off to the mission, so two years ago," Ilara said and I snorted.

"Two years is not that long ago," I stated and Alba shrugged.

"I don't know, but I really hope she is nice," Alba told us and I nodded.

"Mhm, she better," I mumbled.

I was jealous and it wasn't a good look.

I wanted to be the person to forgive him, but I didn't know if I could trust him after everything.

Ophelia.

She's probably really pretty.

~~~~

I was right.

Ophelia was really pretty.

Blonde long hair, blue eyes.

"Everyone, we are here to welcome Ophelia back after a successfull mission," Gavino spoke at the meeting. "I want you all to be nice to her but most of you already know her."

He met my eyes and nodded at me. He meant me. He wanted me to be nice to her.

The meeting ended and everyone left but Gavino shouted my name and I turned around with a smile. He was standing with Ophelia in the front. "What is it?" I asked and he motioned for me to come to them.

"Ophelia this is Samuel's sister. Julieta," Gavino introduced me and I smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you," I said and she smiled back.

"You too. I've heard a lot about you," she told me and I nodded.

Heard a lot about me, what things?

"Can you show her around and make sure she gets along with everyone?" Gavino asked me and I wanted to slap him.

No, she's you're ex you do it! I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

"Of course," I said and he smiled.

"Good, I'll leave you to it," he told us and left.

"So, how was the mission?" I asked and started walking, she followed.

"It was hard but we made it," she answered and I nodded.

"Who did you go with?" I questioned and she shrugged.

"Some older people, I didn't really know them," she replied and we walked towards the living room.

"How weird that Gavino sent you out with people you didn't know," I stated and she sighed.

"We just had a terrible breakup and he was very mad at me so he sent me away," she told me and I acted surprised.