Chapter 24

Gavino's food was really good

Gavino's food was really good. Maybe it was because he's Italian that he cooks so good, but it just makes me like him more.

Miranda was nervous. She kept shaking. No wonder why.

Manuele was still just standing talking to Luca but staring at her.

She saw it.

I saw it.

Gavino saw it.

He wasn't dirscreet.

"Do you want to do something later?" I asked Miranda and she nodded.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" she shot back and I shrugged.

"Why don't we go out? Have fun, party," I said and then looked at Gavino who had raised his eyebrows.

"How well did it go last night?" he asked and I sighed.

"Okay fine, not partying. Oh I know spa day. Let's go to a spa," I exclaimed happily and Miranda smiled.

"Sure, we can't go today though because of planning sessions but we have tomorrow and the next day off. Let's go on a spa trip!"

Gavino was shaking his head but knew he had no good reason to say no.

"Let's invite Alba, Noemi, Ilara, Ophelia, Viviana and Laia too. The whole gang," I suggested and she nodded.

"I'm sure they would love it," Gavino said and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"We are allowed to go, Gavino," I told him and he nodded.

"I know, that doesn't mean that it's a good idea," he replied and I sighed.

"Stop it. Now I'm going to go shower. Meet me for our planning meeting in an hour?" I asked and he smiled.

"Sure."

~~~~

I took a hot shower.

But it was far from nice.

Everytime I closed my eyes I felt Aldrei on me.

I quickly stepped out of the shower once I was done to get the feeling off of me.

I didn't want to tell Gavino. But as I cried on my bathroom floor I realized that he would see my red puffy eyes and I didn't have time to do my makeup.

If he asked I had to tell him.

My cheeks were burning from the tears but the tears kept streaming down my face.

Why couldn't I just be normal like everyone else?

Why did my trauma have to follow me wherever I went?

I was so sick of crying all the time and when I finally had a boyfriend who made me happy I couldn't enjoy it because of the fact that I was raped 6 years ago.