Chapter 25

We arrived at the spa three hours later

We arrived at the spa three hours later. We needed to pick a spa that was pretty far away because no one could know about us being in the mafia.

Everyone got out of the car and we carried out luggage into the spa. We decided to stay for two nights instead of just one because we wanted to really enjoy this trip.

We checked in and walked up to our hotel suite.

Some of us were sharing rooms but we shared a kitchen and living room and so on with everyone.

I was sharing room with Miranda.

Alba with Laia.

Noemi with Ilara.

And Ophelia with Viviana.

I placed my bags in my room and my phone started ringing.

I picked it up and Gavino's name falshed across the screen.

I answered and sighed. "We just arrived Gavino, nothing has happened," I teased and he chuckled.

"I just wanted to make sure that you got there alright," he spoke and I laughed.

"Yes, we are all alright," I told him and he sighed.

"Feeling better?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, now Gavino I have to go. We're checking out the hotel," I said and Miranda entered the room with her bags.

"Fine, have fun. Bye!" I hung up after quickly saying bye and sat down on my bed.

"I think the other's want to start by eating and hanging out tonight and then enjoying the spa tomorrow, what do you want?" Miranda asked and I shrugged.

"Sounds good," I replied and she nodded.

~~~~

"Anyone got any gossip to tell us?" Viviana asked as we were eating.

"Manuele broke up with Cecilia," Miranda said and Alba gasped.

"Are you together now?" she questioned and Miranda shook her head.

"No he has been such a dick so he has a lot to prove before we get together," Miranda replied and Alba nodded.

"How did your date with Luca go, Noemi?" I asked and she smiled.

"It went well. He's sweet and funny, I think it can really go somewhere," she told us and I smiled.

"My brother's not funny," Ophelia responded and everyone laughed.

"Yes he is," Viviana said and Ophelia sighed.

"He's not super funny at least," she replied and rolled her eyes.

"Does anyone have anything else because otherwise I have a question to ask you?" Laia asked and everyone shook their heads. "Okay, do you every want kids, if so how many?"