Intro

16 years. I had been training for 16 years.

When I was six years old my father handed me a pair of boxing gloves and told me to fight my brother. It didn't go well and I cried a lot that day. But the next day he made me to the same thing.

Eventually I got better, like you do with all things. When I was eleven I finally beat my brother for the first time, I had been training without him. I wasn't better than him, but I beat him.

I was now 22. My father stepped down when I was 18. My brother Samuel took over and he was very good at it. But now, that I was 22 I was finally going to be able to take part in the mafia.

I could make decision, not all but many. I was the boss's sister. If he died, God hope not, I would be the new leader. So I had to act like one.

My mother was worried for me, but that was just her. She wanted me to be a housewife but my father had other plans and thank God for that. I had been training to be the best and I actually was the best.

I had beat everyone in our mafia at least three times. Including my brother and he would say he's the best. But I was good and I was going to do everything I could so that everyone knew not to mess with me.

Not to mess with us.

I was Julieta Elizondo and I was going to beat the shit out of everyone in my way.

Especially the person who hurt me the most, the person who took a part away from me that I could never take back.

My brother was going to help me, my cousins was going to help me and my friends was going to help me. We would take him down even if it meant that I had to risk everything.

It was like my father always told me: "If you want to win and keep that winst forever you also need to destroy the opponent forever."

That was what I was going to do. Destroy him forever, for what he did to me.

March 18th 2017

I felt his cold hands against my shoulders. He lightly kissed my neck. I shivered. Not because I liked it, but because I feared him. My father wanted me to get to know him, it would be good for our mafias. But he was not gentle.

He dragged my dress down and I tried to say no but he wouldn't listen. His hands roughly pushed me onto the bed.

I can't, help me! Get me out of here, get me away!

He grabbed my panties and I tried to push him away but he ripped them. It stung. I cried out but he just chuckled. The look on his face scared me. I thought he was nice. I thought he was good. But he was nowhere near. He took my soul, my hapiness and my life that night.

But it wasn't just that night, it went on for several nights until I had enough and told my brother. It was to late to save me, but I didn't need to be saved, he just needed to be killed. That was exactly what I was planning on doing.

I decided that night that he was going to die. Our mafia was strong enough, I was strong enough. We just needed a really good plan. But my brother was always good at that part. So he had planned this since I was 16. I knew he was done and now that I was a part of the mafia for real we could make the plan happen, because I needed to be the one to do it not anyone else becasue no one knows how I felt that night.

At night when I fell asleep the nightmairs of it all haunted me. I woke up in panic, but no one knew. No one was going to know. I was fine.

I would survive and I had already survived it. But he hurt me in a way that could never heal.

He was going down and I was going to be the one to do it.

Let's just hope it didn't cost me my life or anyone else's. Because then it would be my fault. My fault for wanting revenge, my fault for not being good enough and my fault for not protecting myself that night.

I needed to do this, my brother knew it, my father knew and the whole mafia knew it. So we were going to do it. We had a plan that was set more than a year forward because everything needed to go according to plans otherwise we wouldn't make it. I needed to be ready and everyone else needed to be ready.

But the question if we would make it or not wasn't up to me, it was up to him. He that deserved everything coming his way because of what he did to me and he who would get everything that was coming his way.

 He that deserved everything coming his way because of what he did to me and he who would get everything that was coming his way

Heyy guys! This is just the intro but more will be coming soon. I'm thinking one chapter per week. I'm so glad that you decided to read my book and I hope you'll like it.

I hope you have a good day!
Goodbye//Esmeralda