Chapter 8

I ran home after my walk and went up to Samuel's office

I ran home after my walk and went up to Samuel's office. I opened the door and he was sitting there handling some paperwork. I closed the door and sat down in front of him.

He looked stressed and looked up at me with a glare. "Not now, Julieta," he told me but I stayed.

"I don't want to talk I just need your files on the Italian mafia," I said and he chuckled.

"You can't just come in here and demand my files just like that. We need to have a discussion about Gavino's and your conversation earlier," he spoke and I rolled my eyes.

"No we don't, give me the files," I reached out my hand and he laughed.

"Dream on Julieta."

"Samuel, come on," I said and he leaned back in his chair.

"What do you need them for anyway?" he asked and I sighed. I knew I had to answer this but I didn't want to.

"Do you remember the little boy from when I was eight who you punched and then wouldn't tell me the name of?" I asked and he nodded. "I figured out that he was Italian and I want to figure out who he is."

Samuel scoffed and I frowned. "You think that I will help you find out who he is? There's a reason I didn't tell you his name," Samuel told me and I glared at him.

"If you don't give me the files I'll tell papá about you and Ilara," I threathened him and he sighed.

"I thought we were the type of siblings who didn't threathen each other and who can have normal conversations with each other," he said and I scoffed.

"You mean that I tell you things and you tell me nothing, because that's what our relationship is like. You don't tell me shit Samuel and I tell you everything," I told him and stood up. "Now if you don't give me the files I'll go tell father right now."

"Fine, fine." He sighed and I sat back down. "But then you have to tell me about the fact that you're apparently suicidal," he spoke and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Give me the files and I will." He opened the first drawer on his desk and took out a box.

"That box contains all the males of the Italian mafia." He handed me the box and I took it.

"I wish that he would've killed me when he did it, but I don't want to kill myself. I am just going through so much pain that it would be easier if I fell asleep and never woke up," I rambled, stood up and walked out of the room.

I carried the box to my room. I wasn't wasting any time I needed to find out who he was. But right when I entered the room Miranda and Alba came in after me.

"Okay so the ball is tomorrow," Alba said and I nodded.

"Who are you going as?" Miranda asked and they sat down on my bed.