Chapter 20

I woke up determined to go and talk to Gavino

I woke up determined to go and talk to Gavino. I wanted to tell him that I forgive him and that I was stupid and that I'm sorry and I wanted to kiss him forever and ever.

So I got up and put on a small dress.

Then I did my makeup and hair. I looked in the mirror and nodded.

It was perfect.

I walked downstairs to eat breakfast and was surprised to see everyone sitting around the table eating fruits and sandwhiches.

I smiled and sat down next to Ilara. Gavino was sitting beside Ilara on the other side and I just wanted to tell him but I couldn't do it in front of everyone.

So instead I grabbed a plate and started picking out strawberries, watermelons, apple and other fruit pieces.

I wasn't that hungry and I loved fruit.

Viviana was sitting across from me and she shot me a smile. "How are you feeling?" she asked and I smiled back.

"Great, actually. It's like it never happened," I replied and she nodded.

"That's good, it's good to have you back," she said and a throat cleared beside her.

"What? Of course you're team Conrad, you're just like him," Hugo argued and Gavino raised his eyebrows.

"What? Jeremiah is weird, he's cringe and he just cares about Belly because Conrad does," Gavino shot back and I laughed a little.

Viviana and I exchanged a look and Hugo sighed. "What do you think?" he asked us and Viviana shrugged.

"I think Jeremiah is a good person but Conrad and Belly are endgame," she said and I nodded.

"I agree. Jeremiah wants to be happy, but Conrad wants Belly to be happy and he knows he doesn't make her happy so he steps away. But Jeremiah isn't a bad person. So I'm team Conrad," I told them and Hugo groaned.

"I think that Conrad is an ass who only cares about himself," Ilara spoke and Hugo smiled.

"Finally another team Jeremiah," he said and she stopped him