Lebanon, Kansas

So we're just gonna say they already met jack blah blah blah ty enjoy this chapter.

Dean, Castiel, Sam and I we're helping Jack into his room at the bunker, he's the key to kill god aka chuck. As we get Jack settled Billie appears.

"I can't stop the process Jack is going through, sorry" Billie says as Jack disappears.

Jack wakes up in the empty as he gets up seated in-front of him is Meg. "How did you get here?" She says as Jack goes to apologize he explodes.

Back in the bunker Billie tells us that Jack could still be alive. "I don't bring Jack back until you bring me Gods book" Billie says looking at Sam directly. Sam brings her the book and Billie reads through it.

In the empty Jack is alive and as it begins to attack him Jack appears back in the bunker, as we look over at jack Cass and Dean confront him. Billie intervenes so Dean goes after her, with her scythe and cuts her. She throws Dean against the wall and disappears, I run over and help Dean up.

Later that night me, Sam and Dean are sitting in the table in the library un able to sleep. "What are we gonna do? Amara is gone and Michael is not answering their prayers" Sam says as he sighs. "Hey we've been through a lot lately we don't give up so easily" I say  looking at both boys.

At the home of Charlie's her and Stevie are making eggs when Stevie disappears, "Stevie?!" Charlie yells across the house. Charlie calls Sam for help. Me, the Winchesters, Cass and Jack get in the Impala to go see her.

As we arrive me, Sam and Dean get out and Cass and Jack stay in the car. "Cass what do I do?! I'm useless I have no powers" Jack says to Castiel. "Your not useless Jack" Cass says.

*time skip*

At the abandoned silo we all meet up with other hunters including Donna, Charlie, Bobby, and a few more with children. As we get inside we put up symbols on the walls for protection.

As me and Dean are back at the bunker we get the door to Billies library with some help from cass, as we walk in she immediately senses our presence and throws us against the wall. "Remember how Castiel stabbed me in the back with a Angel blade? Pay back sucks" She says as Dean immediately pins her to the wall with her scythe. "Stop killing our people" I say to her directly.

"It's not me, must be chuck, that wound your boyfriend gave me, is fatal" Billie says looking at both of us. She disarms Dean and both me and Dean are thrown back we run for the door of the bunker followed by Cass.

One by one at the silo people start disappearing it all started with a girl on a cot, it proceeded from there, until it was just Jack and Sam in the silo.

Me Cass and Dean are pursued by death herself in the middle of the bunker, as she put his hand in a fist Dean immediately starts feeling pain in his chest so me and Cass help him through the corridors of the bunker slowly followed by death.

We hide out in the storage room as Cass and I make the symbol on the door to keep death out for a short amount of time.

"I just led us into another trap. All because I -- I couldn't hurt Chuck. Because I was angry and because I just needed something to kill and because that's all I know how to do." Dean says sounding upset.

"One thing that can stop her is the empty, I made a deal with it in exchange for Jack" Cass explains to me and Dean.

  "I know. I know how you see yourself, Dean. You see yourself the same way our enemies see you. You're destructive and you're angry and you're broken. You're -- You're "Daddy's Blunt Instrument." And you think that hate and anger that's -- that's what drives you. That's who you are. It's not. And everyone who knows you sees it. Everything you have ever done, the good and the bad you have done for love. You raised your little brother for love.  Y/n, you've helped to understand humans a hell of a lot better. Thank you for that, you both have been through hell but you keep pushing...so thank you both" Cass says with tears in his eyes.

"Why does this sound like a goodbye" Dean says looking at Cas.

"Because it is, I love you..both" Cass says looking at Dean and I.

"Cass please don't do this.." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Goodbye" Cass says as he pushes me and Dean back as Death comes through the door the empty takes Cass and Billie.

Me and Dean sit on the floor with tears in our eyes as we hear Deans phone go off we just let it ring.

This book will be ending in the next chapter or so! So check out my spn preferences!