Risen 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Y/n's POV- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's been a year since I've been in hell. Being tortured and worse. Being in hell was the worst thing possible, I wish I had more time with the Winchesters. As soon as I said that I woke up in a wooden box.  I pull out my lighter from my pocket and used it for light. I'm in a coffin.

I hit the top of the coffin repeatedly to try and get out, finally it opens but dirt is now on top of me. I guess this is what it's like to be 6 feet under. As I finally reach the surface and pull myself out of my own grave after coughing up some dirt I was finally back on my feet.

I started walking to the nearest gas station my legs could take me to. As I was walking the thought of my grave it looked like a bomb dropped there. But that's not what happened. I arrived at the gas station, as I walked in I saw no one. That's weird no one's there. I grab something to eat and drink and as soon as I'm fixing to leave I feel my arm start to sting like hell fire.

I pull up my sleeve to see a red hand print. "What the hell!" I say as I look in a mirror and it's all red and it hurts. Best leave it be.

I walked out of the gas station and found a car, nothing fancy. It was nothing like my Camaro
god I miss that car. But it'll do it's a old run down modern car. As I hot wire it, it starts up and I hope in and make my way to Bobby's. "I hope they are there and not out on a hunt" I say as I turn on the radio.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Normal POV- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being back at Bobby's is weird, I walk up to the door and knock. The door opens and I see a familiar face, it's Bobby. "Hey Bobby" I say smiling at him. "Y/n?!" He says splashing me with holy water. "God damn yes it's me" I say wiping the water off my face. "But how?" Bobby asks inviting me inside. "I don't know either" I say sitting down.

"Where's Sam and Dean?" I ask looking up from my glass of water. "Their on there was back from a hunt" Bobby says sitting in his chair. "How are they taking my death?" I ask. "Not very well Dean still listens to songs yall used to and he never moved on, Sam just tries to stay busy and not think about it but he's breaking inside" Bobby says looking at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"Well their gonna be happy im back" I say laughing. As soon as I said that I hear the door open and heard Sammy and Dean walk in. "Bobby hey we're back" Dean says. "Hey boys there's someone here I want u to see" he says and with that I stand up and smile at the boys as they stand there with shocked looks on their faces.

"Hey Dean. Hey Sammy" I say looking at them. "Y-y/n?!?" Dean says walking towards me. "It's her I checked" Bobby says chuckling. Dean drops his things and walks over to me and hugs me tight. "I miss you so much sweetheart!" Dean says kissing me. "I missed you to Dean" I say kissing him back. He lets go of me and I walk over to Sam. "Hey Sammy.." I say and he immediately bear hugs me. "I missed you to Sam" I say laughing as he keeps his grip on me tight. "Easy Sam ur gonna kill her" Bobby says chuckling.

"Right, my bad sorry y/n" he says letting go of me and went to sit on the couch. "All good Sam" I say sitting next to Dean who is already on the couch. My arm starts to sting, I grab my arm and Bobby looks over. "You ok?" He asks looking concerned. "Yea my arm is just stinging" I say. "What happened?" He asks as both brothers look over at me concerned. "I don't know to be honest with you. When I walked into a gas station it started stinging and it was a big red hand print." I say pulling up my sleeve of my shirt so they can see the hand print.

As we were talking about it we hear a voice behind us. "Hello y/n." Cas says walking over to me. "I see your back from hell" he says as he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Did you...pull me from hell?" I ask looking up at him. "Yes I did" he says tracing his finger over the red hand print. "There it's gone your healed" he says patting my shoulder and leaving.

"Ok I should have said this way sooner. But can we celebrate that fact that y/n is back?" Dean says as he puts his arm around my waist. "I'm in if y'all are?" I say laughing. "But first were is my car?" I ask looking at both brothers. "I knew you were gonna ask that, but it's fine it's our back." He says taking my hand and leading me outside.

"Then how come i didn't see it when I pulled in, in a peace of crap car" I say walking outside. "Because it's not upfront of the rest it's more near the back" Dean says leading me to my car. We reached my car and i immediately jump in it. "Hey ol girl miss me?" I says making sure everything is in perfect order in my car. "Who drove it back?" I ask. "Sammy" Dean says leaning against my car. "He tends to ride the brakes" Dean says laughing. "He better not have fucked up my car, I'll kill him" I say checking it to make sure it was fine.

It sounded fine, looked fine everything was how I left it. Thank god.

After we head back inside we drink a few beers and just talk, enjoy each other company. It really is good to be back. I got the love of my life back. I got Sammy, Bobby. Everything is gonna be fine or at least I hope.

Thank y'all for 130 reads! Amazing<33333