Sunrise Wyoming March 5 1861

We we're sitting in the living room at Bobby's when we hear a voice behind us. "I can help" says Castiel as he walks around the couch. "How did you know what we were talking about?" Sam ask looking at Cas confused. Cas shrugs and stands against the door frame. "Ok so what if we went back to March 5 1861?" Dean asks looking at Bobby

"I can send u back to March 4 and you'll have 24 hours to get what u need" Castiel says to us. "You sure about that Cas?" Sam asks him. "Yes." Cas answers back. "Ok then" Dean says leaving the room and coming back with a box. "What the hell is that?" Sam asks looking at Dean with confusion. "We gotta fit the part partner" Dean says throwing Sam old clothes that look like clothes that cowboys wore.

"Oh hell no" Sam says siting the shirt down. "Wear it it's not that bad Sammy" I say getting up. "Can I wcome please?" I ask Dean as he looks over at Cas for approval. "Yes" he says turning back to Bobby. We change Into our western clothes and get ready to go back in time to 1861. "Damn you look great in old western clothes darlin" Dean says eyeing me up and down. "Thanks so do u Winchester" i says playfully punching his arm. "Y'all done? Thanks" Sam says rolling his eyes.

"Hey you love me Sam ya know it partner" I say giving him a little push. "Yea I do I'm glade you make my brother happy" he says rustling  up my hair. "Hey hey hey! Watch the hair" I say laughing.

We get sent back to March 4 1861 and it's midday. "Ok so we're do we find Samuel colt?" Dean asks looking at Sam. "Let's just go ask people" Sam says walking ahead of us. As we walk into the saloon we see a man at the bar. "Have you Samuel Colt?" Sam asks the man. "Not in a while" The man says looking up at us. Little while later we order drinks such as sarsaparilla and whatever else they had.

As We walk out of the saloon we continue talking about how to find Samuel colt. "Sam ur on finding Samuel colt duty" Dean whispers to Sam. "But how am I gonna find him before 24 hours?" He asks and as soon as he does we hear a horse neighing. "Ride em cowboy" Dean says looking at the horse and back at Sam. "Oh you got to be kidding me" Sam says as we walk over.

As Sam gets on the horse and starts riding off he's a little rusty at first and then get the hang of it. "Only if phones were a thing I would video this" I say laughing. "I'm with u on that love" Dean says as we walk back to see if we can find out more about Samuel colt.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sam's POV- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I was riding along on the horse to try to find Samuel colt.  We need Phoenix ashes. As it grew later and later I finally see a house in the distance, could it be his?. As I reach the house I get off my horse and knock. No one answers so I walk inside and as so as I do i get a gun straight in my face. "Who are you?" Samuel asked. "I'm Sam, Sam Winchester I'm from the future. I say having my hands up. "How do I know for sure." Samuel says. "Look I have this." I say pulling out my phone.

"Fine what do u need" Samuel said sitting down after he sits my phone on this shelf above him. "Phoenix's ashes" I say looking up at him. "For?" He asks. "Killing Eve. A demon who can make more of her kind juts by touch." I say explaining what's going on. "Well I can't help you I'm sorry" Samuel says to me. He was our only hope. "But I can give u this, here take the colt" he says handing it to me. "Thank u so much sir" I say getting up and shaking his hand. "Least I could do" he says escorting me outside.

I get back on my horse and ride back to town and as I do it's dawn and I see Dean and y/n walking outside. "Hey you to look what I got." I say handing Dean the colt. "Holy shit- no way" Dean says patting Sam on the back. It starts to get dark which means it's almost been 24 hours here and as soon as we start walking back we see a man running away from a body he just killed. Phoenix. He's a phoenix.

Dean shoots him and he drops dean with his ashes laying on the ground. "Quick get the ashes!"i say throwing Dean a jar as he runs to get the ashes but as soon as he dropped to his knees we we're all pulled back to the future. "Damnit!" Dean yells in frustration. "Cas you gotta send us back again please" i say pleading with him. "I can't sorry Sam" he says as the door bell rings.

I walk towards the door and open it to see a delivery man. "Uh yes?" I say to the man. "Delivery for a Sam Winchester?" The man asks. "Who's asking?" I say looking around outside. "Just me" the man says handing me the box. "Uh thanks" I say shutting the door and walking back to the living room. As I open the box I see my phone that was left there and Phoenix ashes. Samuel colt came through i though to myself as we start to fill bullets with the ashes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -Normal POV- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After filling the bullets with ashes we go to wear Eve was recently spotted a diner and a walk in we look notice all her people are around us. Sam, Dean and y/n I've been expecting you" she says turning around the face us. "Well yea we've been wanting to do this." Dean says shooting her which kills her and we kill all her minions.

After we head back to Bobby's and see if there's a way to get me out of the deal. "Dean.." Sam says with his voice breaking. "What Sam" Dean says looking up at him. "There isn't a way to get her out to the deal..I'm sorry" Sam says shutting his book and throwing it on the table and sitting down running his hands through his hair. "So she's gonna be gone gone forever in 6 more months.." Dean says hugging me right. "Yea.." Sam says looking up his eyes red. "I'm really gonna miss you knuckleheads." I says smiling at them.

"We're uh gonna miss you to y/n" Sam says sniffling. "Look I still got 6 more months no crying about it. When I go I want both of u to move on and continue hunting u got me?" I say glaring at them. "Y/n.. it's not that simple." Dean says putting his head on top of mine. "I love sweetheart I always will, your my everything I don't know what I would do without you." Dean says kissing me on the lips. I kiss him back and reply with "I love u to Dean" I say leaning my head on his shoulder.

Only 6 more months...

Holy wow- almost 100 reads? Y'all actually like this? Wow!! Ty!!! <3333