Catching a vampire

We we're still Lawrence Kansas, driving around in Sam and Deans impala. "Anything new?" I ask as we jam and sing to Bon Jovi Wanted dead or alive. "Sadly not yet" Sam says. "I'm wanted dead or alive" Dean sings as me and Sam start laughing about how he loves Bon Jovi."wanted" Sam starts singing along with Dean as I start singing as well. "I got the night on my side".

We pull into a small cafe for a evening snack, as soon as we pull in we see a strange looking guy leading a girl outside. He takes her around the other side of the building and soon enough we hear her screaming, we get out of the car and run to we're the strange man took the girl, we see the man crouched by the women's body looks like he feeding on her. "Vampires don't feed till dark" Sam says as the vampire turn around to look at use. "Who the hell are you, and what do u want?" The man asked as he wiped blood from his mouth. "We just wanna know we're the rest of you are hiding out" Sam says in a soft tone.

"That's nun of ur concern!" He practically yells. "He comes In for a attack but before he could Bobby knocks him out and he falls to the ground immediately. "Bobby?!?, we're the hell did u come from?" Sam asks. "I was passing through that's all you need to know" Bobby says as he looks over at me. "Y/n? Is that you?.." Bobby asks as he walks over to me and hugs me. "Yea it's me Bobby, how you been?" I ask as Sam and Dean get the vampire tied up and put in Bobbies trunk to take him to his house for questioning. "I've alright, still getting round ya know" he says as he helps Sam and Dean load the Vampire.

"How are you y/n, also when did u and Winchesters meet back up?" Bobby asks as we sit on the hood of his car. "I've been good, and we met up in a random cafe a few days ago. I just looked over and there they sat, I'm surprised I recognized them ya know? It's been a few since I last saw Sam and Dean" I say as we slide off the hood of his car and head to his house.

As we arrive at Bobby's we get the vampire out his trunk and take him inside for questioning. "Kill him if we don't talk" Bobby says as he leaves the room to get some beers. Bobby walks back in the room and hands us drinks. Soon enough the vampire wakes up from being knocked out. "We're the hell am i?" He asks in a angry tone. "No we're important" Dean says as he takes a sip of his beer. "Now we're is the rest of ur kind hiding?" Dean asks as he walks in front of the man. "Im not telling you" he says with a smirk. "Tell us" I say walking over to him holding something behind my back. "Or what huh? You gonna splash me with holy water?" He says laughing.  "No we will kill you" I say holding my machete to his throat. "You think I'm scared of you?" He says laughing again. "Do u want your head cut off?" I say while pushing the machete against his throat.

"Were are the rest of ur kind located?!" Sam asks in a what sounded like a pissed off tone. "Alright fine I'll tell you so your girlfriend here don't kill me" he says while I still have the machete to his neck. Me and Sam look at each other with weird looks plastered on our faces when he said "girlfriend" don't get me wrong Sammy's good looking but his older brother is hot.

"Tell us!" Sam demands as the man puts his hands up in defense. "Ok,ok...there at a abandoned warehouse just a couple hours from town" he says with a plead in his tone. "Ok that's all we need, kill him y/n" Bobby says as he takes a sip of his beer. Killing a vampire wasn't all bad I said to myself as I sliced his head clean off.