Oklahoma city

The four of us we're in the impala heading to Oklahoma city. Thanks to Castiel he got us the case of a man who's heart literally bursts out of his chest. We pulled into a gas station for gas and snacks. "Can I ride shotgun?" Cas asks looking at Sam then back at Dean. "No" both brothers say in sync. He looks down and gets in the back seat with me. "So, uh- who's the victim Cas?" I ask looking over at him.

"Gary Freleng" He says looking over to me. We get to Oklahoma city with our FBI suits on and pull into the morgue. "Can I help you agents?" A woman in her work clothes says. "Yes uh, we're here to see the body of Gray Freleng, would that be a problem?" Sam asked looking at the woman. "Right this way please." She says as we follow her. We check out the body and see we're his heart was and it literally came out of his chest.

We head back to the impala and as soon as we do Cas starts talking. "We need to head to the bank, something's happening there" he says as Dean looks at Sam with a confused look. "Ok?" Sam says as he turns back around and Dean starts up the impala and we head to the bank.

When we get there we walk in to see the cops and thank god we're still in our FBI suits. "How does a anvil get into a bank?" Dean asks looking around. "Dean, do you not see what's happening here?" Sam asks looking down at the person who is now flat as a pancake. "No?" Dean says walking over to Sam. "Ur oblivious, it's like loony toons. Ya know those funny cartoons with the road runner, and other shit?" Sam asks raising a eyebrow at Dean. "Sam, dad taught me hunting and to take care of you, not child crap!" Dean says with slight anger in his voice.

"Y/n, please tel me ya know what I'm talking bout, so help me-" I cut him off and say "yea my little brother used to watch that all the time it was funny as hell" I say patting Sam on the shoulder. Castiel just stood there not knowing what the hell we were talking about, "what's Looney Toons?" He asked looking over at me. "I'll explain later" I say getting back to the job at hand.

"The person this happened to is now flat as a damn pancake" Dean says chuckling. "It's not funny man" Sam says glaring at his older brother.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - time skip - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It was now dark and we we're back in our motel room looking more into the case. "So it says here they are getting in through black holes in the wall" Sam says looking up from his laptop. "You mean like you just paint a black hole and you can come through it? Like I'm the cartoon" I ask looking over at the youngest Winchester. "Exactly that!" Sam says points his finger at me. "See told ya I knew what loony toons was!" I say hitting Sam on the shoulder.

"Ok, well how do we stop it Mr and Mrs genius" Dean says taking a swig of his beer. "I'm sure there's more then 1 person behind all this" Sam says shutting his laptop. "Do you remember Fred Jones? The one who gave us our first beer before we were in double digits?" Sam asks look at his older brother.

"Hell yea I do!" Dean says. "He lives in a retirement home, remember he has psychokinetic or telekinesis if u wanna call it that, he can change reality?" Sam says. "Yea I remember that, it's been bit since we've seen him I'm sure he's the one behind it all. But! I'm sure someone is making him do it so they can rob the bank and other places.

We head to the impala and drive to the retirement home to find Fred. As we arrive we are greeted by a older ma, "Dr. Mahoney" the man says. "We're here to see Fred Jones" Dean says to the man. We are led to his room and as we walk in we see him watching cartoons on his tv and as we try to talk to him he won't respond.

As we walk out a few minutes later we see a elderly women in front of a birthday cake and as she bends down to blow them out it explodes all over her. "What the hell-" Dean says looking around for any leads or clues to this mishap. "Uh Dean he's gone, Fred's gone" Sam says walking back over to us. "That son of a bitch" Dean says looking around for the Dr. That we met when we came in. "Ok new plane let's go" he says as we head out the door the impala. "What?" Sam says looking at Dean with a confused look. 

"It's Dr. Mahoney he's using Fred, Sam" Dean says starting up the car and driving to the bank again. As we get to the bank it's not later in the day, we get out and we see a van parked near the sidewalk. We open it to see Fred Jones, "bingo" Dean says. "What are we gonna do" Cas asks looking at Fred. "I need you and Sam to try to talk him out of it, get in his head if you have to" Dean says.

I walk into the bank with Dean, having my gun in my hands. "I'm surprised you let me help this round" I say as I keep walking around. "Hey, your a damn good hunter sweetheart" he says making sure his gun is loaded. "Dean Winchester and Y/L/N, what a lovely surprise" the Dr. Says approaching us with bags in his hands. "Walk away from this and no one gets hurt" i say.

"I'll give you both half is you let me go" he says with a smirk on his face. "No way partner" Dean says walking up so he's now next to me. Dean goes to fire his gun after him, but a flag with the word BANG! appears instead of a bullet. "Damnit!" He yells in frustration. "The only way to beat him is to play by his rules Dean" I say looking hun.

He goes and chases Dr. Mahoney and as soon as Dean goes to tackle him he freezes in midair. Mahoney pulls a frying pan out of his coat and as soon as Dean lands it hits him square in the face. I get a marker from the desk counter and draw a "X" and when Mahoney steps on it the anvil falls through barley missing him as he tries to escape through the inactive hole.

"What the hell" He say's trying again to get through. The doors of the bank open and Fred, Sam and Cas walk in and Mahoney turns around to face us all. "Your never gonna hurt anyone again" Fred says using his psychic powers to make Mahoney aim the gun at himself and pull the trigger which ends up killing him.

We get Fred back to the retirement home and we we're about to leave when we turn and ask Cas if he's coming. "No I'm gonna stay here and watch over Fred" he say with a small smile. 

And with that we walked out to the impala and like always I got in the backseat. "Isn't that the weirdest case every?" Sam says looking back at me. "Yea- who knew cartoons could be a case" i say laughing as we pull out of the parking lot and heading back to our motel for the night.

Thank y'all for almost 200 reads!😎