Sioux Falls South Dakota

"Sam have you seen-" he was cut of mid sentence when someone appeared behind him. "Hello Dean" Castiel says in a rough voice. "Damnit Cass, you can't just pop in free will" Dean says as he puts his jacket on. "Ok" Castiel says with a straight face, it's like he has no emotion. "So I've been reading if any of y'all care to listen, there's been some weird things happening in this town, Sioux Falls" Sam says as he closes his laptop.

"Trickster" Cass says starting at the wall. "What Cass?" I say as I blink back to reality. "Trickster, y/n" he says walking over and siting backwards in a chair. "Do you know we're he is Cass?" Sam asks. "Unfortunately no sorry Sam" he says still with no emotion. "Cass, is there a way you can find him?" I ask as I throw Sam and Dean a beer. "Unfortunately not" he says as he looks over at me. "Damnit cass" I say as I hand him a drink. "What's this?" He asks. "Have u not had beer?" I ask as I take a drink of mine. "No?" Cass said as he took a small sip of his drink.

We we're heading to the impala to go get lunch since we haven't ate since this morning and got tired of the shapeshifter case, we still gotta figure out we're he is and what the hell he wants. "Cass how do u what it is but don't know we're they are" I ask as we start heading down the road to a near by diner. "Y/n, I don't know" he says as he disappears. "Damnit!" I yell while sitting in the backseat of baby. "Cass being Cass" Sam says as we arrive at the diner.

After eating lunch we head back to the motel, as we walk in everything's changed. As we walked in we heared laughter, the room looks more colorful then before the walls were white, not this weird ass color.

"What the hell is going on!" Dean yells as we hear invisible laughter going on. "Uh Dean, I think this is the work of the trickster" Sam says. Once again the room is full of invisible laughter. How the fuck did he find out we're we are?!. Next we we're in a hospital, "wait this is like the she show doctor sexy" Dean says as we start walking down the hallway. This girl in scrubs starts calling out "doctor sexy?, doctor sexy?!". "Oh no not today sweetheart keep walking" Dean says as the girl walks right passed him and starts kissing Sam. "I want him now, he's larger". She says as she finally lets go of Sam and leaves.

Dean looks over at his younger brother and gives him the "what the hell was that" look. "Dude, I swear to you I don't know what that was" Sam says as we're keep walking and we're now outside me and Dean are in the car and Sams no we're to be seen. "Sam?!" We yell as we hear his voice. "I'm the car guys" he says as we here the radio turn on. "Dean, y/n the shifters work, there may be a way to get u out just be patient " Castiel says as the radio goes silent. Dean and I get out of the car an as we look in front of us and see the trickster. "Turn Sam back you son of a bitch" Dean says as he reaches in his pocket for the stake but can't find it. "Looking for this Dean?" Gabriel says as he holds up the stake.

"Turn my brother human Gabriel" he says in a angry tone. "Oh, fine ruin the fun much" he says and turns Sam back. Sam walks out of the car perfectly fine, thank god. Castiel appears behind Gabriel with the stake, and stabs him in the heart. "Cass? But how?!" I say as our surroundings go back to normal. "Like I said, im an angle of the lord" he says.