Abandon warehouse

As we pull into the abandoned warehouse it looks like a haunted house. "Wednesday Addams live here or something?" Dean says as he gets out of the car. "Ha, I wouldn't be surprised" Sam says closing his door. We go into the warehouse machetes in hand. After walking around for what felt like an hour we've seen nothing, heard nothing.

"I swear to god that dude set us up ima be pissed" Dean says as approach a door that seems to be looked. After about 10 minutes of trying to unlock the door we finally managed to, as we walk through the door we see nothing but as soon as we're passed the door it slams shut behind us. "Oh come on!" Dean says. It was silence before we heard what sounded like walking, we turned to look behind us to see a stairs and it sounded like someone was walking down them.

"Who's there!" Dean yells as we pull out our machetes. "What am I supposed to say the big bad killer?" The voice said as they kept walking down the stairs coming closer. "Actually your supposed to say who the hell you are" Sam says. "Yea no I'm good thanks" the voice says as they make their way down to the bottom floor we were on. "The Winchester boys and they brought a friend cute" the girl says as she stands were she is. "Now who the hell are!" Sam asks with a loud town. "That's none of your concern Sam, all you need to know is we got you three right we're we want you." She says with a smirk forming on her face.

As soon as she said that 5 more vampires came closing around me, Sam and Dean. "Great, just great." Dean says as he grips tighter on his machete. "You can't kill all of us,there's to many" the girl says. "Oh I think we can you psycho" i says we the three of us move into a tight formation.

About 30 minutes later there's six vampire heads laying on the floor. We start heading back outside to baby, we put our machetes in the trunk of the impala and hit the road back to the motel. While we're driving Dean puts on some music on it's AC/DC, one of my favorites. We get back to the motel and head inside for the night.

Next morning I'm the first one up what a surprise because usually Sam in on a morning run and Dean is out getting breakfast, it was 8:00 am when I checked the clock on the night stand. I get dressed and grab my keys to my 1976 win red Chevy Camaro, I head out to get breakfast at a near by diner. After picking up breakfast I head back to the motel to see neither of them are up yet. "Get up you to I brought breakfast!" I say as I yank the pillow out from under Deans head. "Y/n give me my damn pillow" I hear Dean say in a sleepy voice. "No get ur butt up" i says as I walk over to Sam's bed and hit him with the pillow. "Dude...really" Sam says as he rubs his eyes and sits up. "Yes now both y'all get up I brought breakfast for the second damn time" I say as I walk over to the table and sit down.

After Dean and Sam finally get up we eat breakfast and talk about if there's any new cases. After a while we ended up watching movies and I was stuck between both brothers. My head was on Deans shoulder, surprisingly he left it there. I looks up at Dean to see he was already looking down at me, I smile and he smiles back and returns his focus to the movie. During the movie I shift to get more comfortable and Dean looks down at me and moves so I can get comfy. Sam looks over and laughs at how I'm laying my head in Deans lap and he's playing with my hair. "What?" Dean says as he looks over at his younger brother. "Oh nothing" Sam says as he starts snickering. Sam slightly elbows Dean as he whispers to him. "You gonna tell her?" Sam said to his older brother. "No, not yet" he whispered back.