Muncie Indiana

The day started off normal from the start but hey are we normal? No, no we are not. Dean was out getting supplies and me and Sam were doing research about the mark of Cain which Dean had consumed a month ago. Me and Sam have grown to realize the mark is doing something to Dean, something that isn't right.

He's been arguing that he's the only one who can kill Metatron, Cas has been around some to help us find more information about the mark and make sure Dean doesn't go full rampage. Me Sam and Cas are in the "study room" as we call it looking for anything that could possibly help Dean.

Deans been coughing and throwing up blood for the passed few days, we haven't let him go full rampage because trust me it'll be hard to control him then. "Uh, have any of heard a peep from Deans room sinew he got back?" Sam ask in a concerned tone. "No, why?" I say looking up from my book.

"It's to quiet" Sam says looking over at Cas. We all look up from our books and stay completely silent.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deans POV - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I was in my room at the bunker like usual the mark started to fuck with me it drives me to kill, I'm stuck here, my little brother Sammy, Y/n and Cas make me stay here so I don't go full "rampage" god their so against this. I grab the ingredients for the spell to summon Crowley the kind of hell.

As I make my way down to the basement area and do the spell and like usual it works. "Squirrel" Crowley says looking at me. He ends up telling me the mark will continue to drive me to kill or I'll die. "Cain was a demon when he had the mark the mark isn't meant to contain the power" Crowley says. "Whatever just help me find the blade and get out of here" I say snapping at him. "Alright, alright don't gotta be so anger" Crowley says.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -Normal POV- - - - - - - - - - - -
Sam and me start to head up to Deans room to make sure he's ok and when we open the door he's gone. "Son of a bitch" Sam says running a hand over his face in frustration. "Sam you do realize that now he's gone it's gonna be hell right?" I say as we walk back to the room we were once in. "Yes I know Y/n thanks for the heads up" Sam snaps at me.

Cas looks over at Sam with a "you fucked up" look on his face. Sam sighs as he turns to me "Y/n, I'm sorry for snapping at you. It's just dealing with my brother having the mark of Cain and not being able to do anything to stop him and everything is just-" I cut him off by hugging him tightly. "Sammy, I get it he's your brother and my boyfriend we're gonna figure this out ok?" I say putting my forehead on his. "Thanks Y/n I really need that" he says messing up my hair. "Of course Sam you two have always been like family to me" I say fixing my messed up hair.

"Ok so other news Medatron is on earth now and is preforming miracles left and right" Cas says.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Crowleys POV - - - - - - - - - - -
Dean and I were in a local dinner using the wifi to track down Medatron, as we were doing so two of my men come in with some information about Medatron. They show us a video of him resurrecting a woman, and then whispering something to her. Dean immediately gets up and starts to walk out the door, "what your gonna touch your food?" I say with a chuckle. 

We leave and arrive at the women's trailer home but Moose and another women I don't recognize. "Moose good to see you" I say putting my hands in my pockets.

"Crowley" is all Sam said as the same girl walks over to him. "Well arnt you a pretty little thing" I say looking over at the girl. "This is Y/n.....Deans girlfriend" Sam says looking down at her. "Ah, how...interesting" I say looking back at Dean. "Look we gotta get going got more uh hunting to do" Dean says as he looks at Y/n.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Normal POV- - - - - - - - - - - -
As Crowley and Dean leave me and Sam are left alone. "If Crowley talks to you tell me" Sam says looking down at me. "Will do Sammy" I say as we get back in the car.

We pull into the homeless camp and see Deans already here so we get out as we do Dean walks over to us. "Sammy, Y/n can we talk?" Dean asks walking over to us. I look up at Sam with a worried face as Dean walks over. As he tries to talk to Sam about what's been going on between the two for the last few months Sam just shrugged it off and says "it's ok".

Not even a second after those words left Sam's mouth Dean knocks him out and takes the blade. "Sorry Sammy I gotta do this alone".

He turns to me and says "sweetheart just know I love you" he says kissing my forehead and leaving me alone with a none conscious Sam Winchester.

Little while later Sam has waken up and asks what the happened. "Dean knocked you, and he uh...left" I say as my voice breaks. "He went after Metatron" Sam says getting up to his feet and we hurry to h the building.

Inside Dean is fighting Metatron, Metatron ends up beating Dean and as me Sam walk in Dean gets stabbed by Metatron with a Angel blade. The building starts to shake - in Heaven Castiel has found the angel tablet and smashes it. Sam was about to attack Metatron but he disappears.

"Just let me die" Dean says I run over to him. "No, no Dean I'm not gonna let you die." I say as Sam comes over and helps me get Dean out. "Come on Dean stay with me" I say as Dean stops us and turns his head so he's looking at Sam as well as me. "I'm proud of us" Dean says just before he dies.

As we're heading to the bunker me and Sam have tears in our eyes as we pull into the bunker and put Deans lifeless body on his bed in room.

Sam and I were about to summon Crowley but he's already here and walks to Deans room. He walks into Deans room and talks to his lifeless body and puts the blade in Deans hand. "Open your eyes Dean, see what I see feel what I feel let's go take a howl at that moon" he says as Deans eyes open and are black.

After that moment Dean Winchester has become a demon.