Lebanon Kansas

It's been away since Bobby passed and we've been enjoying the bunker as our new "work space" Sam don't like calling it home, every time we get comfortable in a place we end up having to leave.

Me and Sam were searching through the lore to see if we could fill our head with more knowledge. "Anything new?" Dean asks walking down the stairs. "Nope" I say getting up from my seat, as I was doing so Dean walks over and kisses the top of my head.

"Well got us a new case" Dean says sitting on the table. "Taxidermist killed and the only witness is his dog" he says looking over at Sam. "Sounds like our kind of thing" Sam says getting up and following me and Dean out to the impala.

"Why can't we take my car, it's always y'all's." I say getting in the backseat of the car. "You never ask to take your car sweetheart" Dean says turning the radio. As 'Carry on my Wayward Son' comes on the radio Dean turns up the volume.

"Carry on my Wayward Son, There'll be peace when you are done" I sing along with the song. "Lay your weary head to rest, Don't you cry no more" Sam and Dean join in.

As we arrive at the taxidermists office we see the words "DIE SCUM" on the side of the building. "I'll go talk to the man who found the body" Dean says as we all get out of the car. "Me and Y/n will check out the rest of the scene" Sam says as I follow him.

Me and Sam meet back up he says "signs of witchcraft or other evil spirits." Sam says as we walk over to Dean. "Anything?" Dean asks looking at Sam. "Nope, no evil spirits. No witchcraft" Sam says. "What about you?" I ask Dean.

"When I went back to look at the building and it said "DIE SCUM" there was a paw print symbol cut into the spray paint" Dean says as we walk back outside to the impala. As we get in the car Sam pulls out his laptop and does some research on the symbol and it lead him to and animal rights group called S.N.A.R.T. "Says here the founders of the group own a vegan bakery, and The two are animal advocates who spray painted the death threat on the taxidermy building. They heard a hissing noise when tagging the place and were attacked by someone with mace." Sam says looking over at his older brother.

After doing more digging we still haven't found out what monster we're dealing with so we call Kevin who we met a few months back. "Hey Kev, yea it's Dean." Dean says as he gives Kevin details about what's going on and asked him to look up what monster their dealing with. "Thanks Kev" Dean says and hangs up the phone.

At Enid's animal shelter, a man in a cowboy gives money to the receptionist and after he does so he walks back to the backroom and takes all the cat and as he eats the last one he grows claws. As the receptionist walks in he catches the man in the act and the man in the cowboy hat kills him immediately.

As we pull into the parking lot of the shelter we see the Sam dog from the earlier case. "Not weird or anything" Dean says as he uses silver to see if the dog is a skin-walker.

Sam takes his phone out and calls Kevin to see if there's a spell to speak dog. "Thanks Kev, I'll have Dean and Y/n come by tomorrow" Sam says hanging up and turning to look at me and Dean. "So anything?" Dean asks.  "Yea, let's go" Sam says retreating to the car. As we get everything we need for the "potion" as Sam calls it we head to the motel and make it.

After making it Dean volunteers to drink it. The dog is seated on the floor next to Sam, after Dean drinks it he hears nothing until he hears the dog say "change the station" talking about the radio that was playing in the room. As Dean and the dog start to argue about music me and Sam let out a chuckle.

The dog tells Dean about the man in the cowboy hat that killed the cats and his owner. After talking to the dog we sit down and eat some lunch, while eating Dean starts scratching his head. "Dude, you good?" Sam asks Dean. "Yea. Why wouldn't I be?" Dean says finishes his burger. 

Sam throw his burger wrapper in the trash and Dean gets up and grabs it and bring it back. "Dean I don't want this" Sam says throwing back in the trash and Dean goes and gets it again and brings it back. I look at Sam with confusion and as soon as I do Dean and the dog run to the window and see the mailman. The dog starts barking and Dean hits the window and "barks" at the mailman.

Me and Sam bust into laughter and Dean turns to look at us with a resting bitch face. "Sorry. Sorry, it's just your scratching your head, playing fetch and barking at the mailman" Sam says trying to contain his laughter. "Ok- if we're done here let's go back to the shelter" I say as I grab the keys to the impala and throw them to Sam.

As we walk out a pigeon craps on the impala and he argues with it. Me and Sam shake our heads and get in the car. As we drive to the shelter Dean and the dog have their heads out the window the entire time. As we pull into the parking lot and get out, "The dog can stay in the car. The windows are down." Sam says. "Uh no, you think we like that? The dogs coming" Dean says grabbing the dog's leash and walking him near the door.

As we're about to enter the building Dean checks out a poodle and i look over and smack his arm bringing back to reality. "Really dude? You have a girlfriend" Sam says laughing as Dean gives him the "my bad, fuck off" look as we walk inside.

Dean interrogates the rest of the animals about what they saw, about the man in the cowboy hat and as he goes to interrogate the last one but the dog said he wants a belly rub in return for information. As me and Sam walk back over to Dean the dog says he will give Dean the information for a belly rub from Sam.

Sam signed in defeat and gave the dog a belly rub and he told us what he saw and heard. As we walk out Sam says "so, the dog said the sack the man had said "Avant-Garde Cuisine" on it." Sam says.

As we pull up to the restaurant we keep the dog in the car and get our guns out of trunk and walk inside. As we walk in Dean hears what sounds like little kid noises in a office. As he walks in it's rats in a cage, Dean gets told by one of the rats to look in the fridge and as he does so there are animal organs. "Ok, this? This is just wrong." Dean says making a fake gagging sound.  Sam and I look around the office and find what appears to be a spell book.

"Says here if u eat a animal organ you will take the qualities of said animal for a period of time" I say looking up to Dean. As we walk into the main room we clear everyone out like we're health inspectors. Next was the head chef, we walk into we're he might we split into groups and look for him. Sam walks in to one of the rooms and as soon as he walks in he gets ambushed by the chef who was camouflaged into the wall. "You're my main course" the chef says knocking Sam out.

Me and Dean regroup and as Dean calls for Sam he don't hear him reply. We walk into the same room Sam did when he was ambushed and see Sam tied up, Dean attempts to shoot the chef as I go and try to free Sam.

As Dean shot at the chef he ducks and fights with Dean. And it ends up with Dean being tied to a pole. As the chef walk in I hide behind one of the cabinets. The chef goes back to what he was doing and I slide over to help Dean out of his ropes. Dean keeps the chef talking as I get his ropes free and quietly go over to Sam and get him free.

As the chef finishes eating a wolf heart he comes after us and we lead him outside, where a pack of dogs is waiting for him. The dogs end up killing the chef and the three of us get to the impala. As we're about to leave the dog comes over to us and talks to Dean as he's about to say something else the spell wears off from Dean.

As we're driving it's silent, not a peep from anyone surprisingly, "you boys ok?" I ask breaking the silence. "Yea", they say in sync as Dean turns on the radio and continues driving.