Chicago Illinois

We we're heading to Chicago in the impala jamming to Deans music every step of the way. Surprisingly he liked the same stuff I did, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, warrant, three day grace and much more. "Hey Sam, are you just a party pooper or do you just not like Deans music?" I ask as I put my elbows between the two brothers. "I'm not a party pooper Y/n, Deans music is just ya know....unique" he mumbled the last word so I wouldn't hear but I did. "Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cake hole" Dean said as he shoots a smile to me.

We kept driving down the road to find a motel, we found a few but they looked...terrible. We finally find a good motel that's not trashed, looks like theres weird ass people are there, demons, ya know cautions. After getting our room we salt the door and windows, put our stuff away. "Dinner ideas?" Dean asks as he looks at me and smirks. "Not tonight Mr." I say as I sit down at the table. Sam looks over at me with a confused look on his face, I turn and give him the "you don't wanna know" look. After a bit we end up eating warm up meals.

After we end up heading to bed with Sam in one and me and Dean in the other. His hands were round my waist as my back was to his chest. "Hey sweetheart you ok? you see more quiet then usual" Dean says as he makes me face him. "Dean, love I'm fine I'm just tired that's all" I lie as I try to go to sleep. "Y/l/n" my full name just surprisingly came out of his mouth. "Fine..I just feel drained ya know all these hunts one after, every turn we take Dean is just another case after case, Cass is god knows we're he hasn't been here to help us" I say as tears start streaming down my face. "Hey, hey darlin, it's ok we can take a few days off if you want. Don't worry about Cass I'm sure he's fine" Deans soothing words calm me down as he pulls me closer to him. "I love you" he says as he plants a kiss my forehead. "I love you to Dean." I say as I go to sleep.

"Dean, Y/n get up someone's here" I hear Sam say as I get up and get dressed along with Dean. "Hi" Cass says as we enter the living room. "All you say is hi?!, we needed you!" Dean yells as Cass stands there with no emotion on his face like usual. "Ok I get I'm not good at this human interaction thing, but I came to say I heard you Y/n" Cass says looking to me. "Oh so you come when she need you not us?!" Sam says confronting Castiel. "I've bee busy and me and Y/n have a better connection then you fools" he says as he sits downs. "Ok if you children are done how about we go get food" I say as they all turn their heads to my comment i just made.

As we walk to the impala Castiel starts talking bout a demon named Crowley, how he's been making deals now. His latest deal was with a older man for riches and in 10 years his soul, why would you have riches for only ten years then juts role over and die?!. I think to myself as we pull into a near by diner once again. We walk in the diner and sit down in a booth.

"I think you and Cass would make a good couple Sam" I say laughing. Dean busts into laughter at my comment as Sam and Castiel sit there silently. "Dude no!" Sam whisper yells as he starts laughing. "What?" Castiel looks at all of us with a straight face not understanding what we said. "Cass you don't wanna know" I say as I calm down from laughing so hard. Castiel sits there with no expression on his face as we order our food. "Cass just leave it ok?" I say as I get my phone out of my pocket. "Fine" he says as he looks around.

Our food comes and it looks great. Sam got a burger and fries for once in his life. Dean got a steak and fries, Cass got a salads with a side of peppers. As he's eating the peppers he starts to freak out about how hot they are. "A angle of the lord should be able to handle a little heat damnit!" He yells as the rest of us start laughing at him. "What?!" He says as he slams his pepper down on his plate. "How can you not handle a pepper and it's "heat". Dean says he eats his steak.

After eating we head back to the motel to do more research on what Castiel was talking about. Crowley. We believe he took the colt, the colt we thought was taken by Lilith. "So turns out that a demon named Crowley has the colt Dean not Lilith." Sam says as he runs his fingers through his hair. "Sooo we're do we find this dude?" Dean asks as he sits next to me and Cass. "Fall River Massachusetts" Castiel says as he walks in. We didn't even notice he was gone till just now. "Where the hell have you been?!" Dean asks as we get our bags together. "On a bender!" He yells as Dean looks at him with a "wtf" look. "Did he just say on a bender??" Dean looks at Cass with a "wtf" look. "Yea he did Dean.." I say look at Cas with a "uh" look. "He's still pretty smashed" San says

"Ok back on subject here?" Sam says as we turn back to continue talking. Afterwards we head to the impala and all four of us head to Crowleys house. As we arrived there we saw symbols all around the walls, like he was trying to keep someone out. "Angles" Cass said as he stepped back. "What do you mean Cass?" Dean says as he shuts off the impala.

"Means he can't go in Dean" I say as we get out of the car. "Great" Dean says in a sarcastic tone.