Death Day

The last 6 months went bye in a snap, I wish they didn't I wish I had all the time in the world to spend with my favorite people. Me and Dean were sitting on the couch enjoying each other's company since today is my last day. Sam walks in with breakfast. "Since today...is your last day i thought why not make it start special." He says handing me a breakfast burrito and my favorite drink. "Thank you Sammy ima miss you like hell." I say getting up and hugging him. "Ima miss you to y/n." He says laying his head on top of my whole hugging me.

"Ok don't get all mushy." I say eating my burrito. As I'm eating I feel Deans head in my lap. "Cosy are we?" I ask joking with Dean. "Yes Ma'am." He says closing his eyes. We stayed like this for a while before Bobby and Castiel walked in. "Y/n.." Bobby says hugging me. "You idgit." Bobby says patting my shoulder. Cas comes over and hugs me and does the same thing.

At midnight the hell hounds would be hot on my trail, no way to stop em now. It grew closer and closer to midnight it was now currently 7:30pm. "I don't wanna leave" I say to Sam as he helped me load some things into my car. "I know y/n.." he says clothe trunk and we walk back inside. "It's gonna be hard without you sweetheart, I really am gonna miss ya.." Dean says wrapping his arms around my waist.

God it's never gonna be the same without him Sam or Bobby, Cas. Their my family and they always will be. They changed me for the best of it. I love them for it.

It was now 11:30, and as I grabbed my car keys Dean stopped me and handed me a note. "Here read this before..yk." He said hugging me on last time. I love him so much but I'm so gonna miss him. Sam hugged me next, ugh I love his bear hugs there amazing. Bobby was next, then Cas. After saying bye to them I walked out to my car and drove to a field of nothing but flowers.

As I arrived I took the keys out of the ignition and layed them in the compartment box. When I looked at my phone it was 11:45. I sit on the hood of my Camaro one last time and pulled the note Dean gave me out of my pocket.

Note: Dear y/n, I love you so much. Bobby says ur a idgit for making that deal to save Sam, but we know why you did it.. we're really gonna miss you my love. Im really sorry we couldn't save you in time I wish I could take the deal for myself and leave you to enjoy your life you deserve.  We're all really gonna you my love..  I don't think I'll ever be able to move on without you.
                                                  Sincerely: D.W

I wiped a tear from my cheek as I placed the note in my car along with my phone. Not to long later I hear howling. Their here. I get off the hood of my car and stand awaiting the hell hounds approaching me.

I feel them tearing my to shreds a few seconds later. Hell here I come I thought as tears streamed down my face already missing the love of my life and my family. But it was my choice..I did this to myself to save Sam.

Sorry this chapter is short! Next chapter will be better! Fyi this my first watch of supernatural-