Dean's Birthday

We we're heading down the road jamming in impala to Three day Grace riot. "So pissed off" Dean sang along to the song. "This is a damn good song" Sam says high-fiving me. "I'll agree with that" Dean says jamming his head. "Knew y'all would like this!" I say as I jam to the song"

"Anyway" Sam says turning down the radio. "Ugh you ruined the moment damnit Sammy" Dean says pouting. "Well we got a case in Carencro Louisiana" He says shutting his laptop. "Spill" I say leaning on the front seats of the impala. "Well, don't laugh at it but it's like cartoons" Sam explains. "Hold on, like loony toons cartoons? Or" I say looking at Sam with a confused face.

"Exactly like that, but someone's controlling it, their robbing banks, and much more" Sam says. "Hey looney toons was a good cartoon. Why mess with it" I say laughing. We all start laughing as we pull into a motel in Louisiana. We get our bags out of the trunk of the car and get a room.

We walk in the room it looks decent. "Finally" Sam says flopping on one of the two beds. "Come on Sam it's only 830" I say pushing him off the bed. "Ow y/n" he says getting up and hitting me with a pillow. "Hey hey hey! We ain't doing this" I say laughing and running out of the bedroom. As I sit on the couch I look over to see Dean with a "wtf, you good" face. "Don't give me that look!" I say laughing.

"Hey Sammy?, can we talk real quick?" I say motioning him to come over away from Dean. "What's up?" He asks looking down at me. "So ya know how todays Deans birthday?" I ask. "Yea? Why" Sam asked looking at with a confused face. "Don't we have a case tho?" Sam asks. "Yea I know but the case can wait just a bit longer." I say giving Sam a small smile. "I agree for once" He says patting my shoulder.

I grab my car keys and tell the boys I'll be back in a few. As I walk towards the door I hear Deans voice. "Pie?" He asks. I snicker. "Yes, Dean I can get pie" I say walking out the door laughing. I turn the radio on and drive to town.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Y/n's POV- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I was driving to town with my radio in my car playing. I wanna do something special for Dean for his birthday but I don't know what. As I pulled into town I got my demon blade out of my trunk and it in its holster on my belt. Can't be to cautious. I walk into a small store and keep my hand on my holster.

"What can I help you with today?" I hear the man say. "Just looking at the moment" I say trying to get out of there quickly as possible. I grab Deans favorite pie and pay for it. I keep my blade in the holster as I put the pie in the passenger seat. I call Sam to tell him on my way back. "Hey Sammy I'm on way" I say starting up my car and driving back. "Ok good, any trouble?" He asks in a concerned voice. "Nope, all good no blood was spilled" I say with reassurance in my voice.

"Ok see you when you get here" Sam said hanging up. I continue to drive back to our motel with the radio going.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -Normal POV- - - - - - - - - - -
I pull into our motel and grab the pie from the passenger seat and walk in. "Hey, I'm back" I say sitting the pie on the counter. "Hey y/n" Sam says walking into the living room. "Where's Dean?" I ask. "Being a party pooper and laying on y'all's bed" Sam says laughing. I walk into the bedroom to see Dean laying on our bed on his side.

I walk over and shake him. "Dean, come on party pooper" I say shaking him. "No" I hear him mumble as he pulls me into his arms. "Dean Winchester, come on" I say laughing. "Hm let me think, nope" he says closing his eyes. "Ok fine I guess Sam will have to eat the pie all buy himself" as soon as those words left my mouth Dean sprang up and ran to the kitchen like a child on Christmas Day.

"Better not be eating my pie Sammy" Dean says. "Oh trust me I'm not" Sam says laughing as I walked in. Dean grabs a fork and his pie and goes to sit on the couch. "Happy birthday Dean" me and Sam say hugging Dean. "Thanks both of ya, I figured y'all forgot" he says laughing. "Oh hell no!" I say kissing his cheek. "How I could I forget my own brothers birthday!?" Sam says walking back in the living with something behind his back. "What's that, is it gonna kill me?" Dean says sarcastically. "Open it and see dummy" Sam says handing Dean a box.

"It's from me and Y/n, we got before we came to Louisiana" Sam says as he sits next to his brother. Dean opens the box to find a pocket knife with engravings on the handle, it was all our initials. "I love it" Dean says bro hugging Sam and kissing me on the lips. "Your welcome Dean" i say laying my head on his shoulder. "This really is a good birthday" he says putting his arm around me. "I got my brother, my wonderful girlfriend, that's all I need" he says smiling.

After having our little birthday moment we get back to our original case, we call it the "cartoon case". "Ok so it says here that someone robbed banks and they left black circles" Sam says looking up at me and Dean. "What if the black circles are how they got in?" I ask looking at Sam who is back to typing on his laptop. "We're gonna have to go look at the bank" Sam says getting up and going to his room to change into his FBI suit, we all are now changed and go to the bank to check out what happened.

If I didn't include Deans birthday I was gonna regret it later- but happy birthday Dean Winchester!