6 months into the Deal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Y/n's POV- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's been six months since my crossroads deal which means I got only six more months left with the Winchester brothers. I don't know how I'm gonna tell them.. their gonna tear me to shreds either way, I'm laying on my bed reading trying to keep my mind off of it.

No matter what I did apparently it keeps popping back into my mind like a bug that won't go away. I've hid it from them for six months. Should I tell them? How do I tell them? All these questions ran through my head as I got up and walked into the living of Bobby's.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Normal POV - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The boys were in the living room talking about the recent case. Eve. I stand in the door way of the living room, "hey can I talk to y'all real quick it's uh...important" I say my voice breaking. "Sure sweetheart what's up?" Dean says walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I was silent with all eyes on me as I stand there being afraid to tell them. "I-...uh" i stuttered as I get out of Dean grip and go sit on the couch with him next to me. What's wrong y/n" Sam says kneeling in Front of me. "Well spit it out" Bobby says sitting in his chair. I look over at Dean and he looks at me reassuring eyes. "Fine..I made a deal with a crossroads demon" I say and I look down at my feet. "You did what!?! Why!" Dean says with anger in his tone. "Y/n why?" Sam ask looking at with confusion in his facials expression. "To bring you back Sam.." I say feeling tear slip down my face. "Y/n!" Bobby yells as he puts his hand over his face. "I knew Dean couldn't bare it without his little brother and I couldn't either! Ur like a brother to me Sammy" I say as I continue crying.

"How long did you get?!!" Dean asks still with anger in his voice. " 1 year.." I say leaning my head on the end of the couch. "Idgit" Bobby says shaking his head. "Look I'm sorry ok!" I say getting up grabbing my keys and going out to my car.

"Nice job guys" Dean says running his hand through his hair. "Hey you got mad at her to man" Sam says getting up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Y/n's POV- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As I grabbed my keys I walk out to my car. And drive off, I don't know where I'm going but I just want to be alone. I knew it! I fucking knew they would get mad at me for it. Like I've said Sam's like a brother to me I don't wanna be without him. As I keep driving I turning the radio on, the first song that comes on it's "Numb Little Bug" by Em Beihold. "I don't feel a single thing have the pills done to much" I sing as the song continues on. I love this song I've known it since I was young.

I keep driving till I hear my phone go off. I pick it up to look at it, it was Dean.

Dean: Where are you are you ok?!

                                                     Y/n: I'm fine Dean.

That's all I say and put my phone down and continue on driving. A little while later I checked my phone and it was 8:30pm. I sigh as I turn my car around and head back to Bobby's.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Deans POV - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I was sitting on the couch having my head in my hands as tears went down my face. I love her i can't loose her..I don't want to. I need to apologize to y/n I say getting up and grabbing the keys to baby. But as soon as I took 10 steps outside I hear y/n's car pull in. I put the keys in my pocket and walk over to her car, "can we talk please?" I ask with sorrow in my voice as I walk over to her.

"If u wanna continue to be mad and yell at me then no" she says with anger still in her tone. I hate when she's mad at me it never sets right with me. "I'm not gonna yell at you love. I say I sitting next to her on the hood of her car. "Ok" is all she replies with I look down at feet as I start to speak. "You only have 6 more months left y/n, then ur gone it's unless me and Sam can find something to help you out of ur deal." I say looking at her. "You can't Sam drops dead in his tracks." She says leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Dean.." she says with sadness in her voice. "Hey sweetheart it's ok, I'm gonna be with you all the way ok? I love you" I say kissing her on the lips. "I love you to Dean" she says kissing me back. "Just promise me you'll move on with Sam after?" She says looking at me. "I don't know if I can sweetheart, your one of a kind. The love of my life so" I say leaning my head on hers. "We'll just have to make the most of it while your still here love" I say smiling down at her.

"Yea, but I'm worried that 6 months will be gone in a snap and I won't see you two knuckleheads every again" she says hugging me. "It's alright sweetheart, I'm here with you and I ain't leaving every in a million years" I say hugging her back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Normal POV- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back inside Bobby's we're sitting on the couch with Sam to left and Dean to right with his hand in mine. "Bobby anything on Eve" Sam says looking up to Bobby. "Turns out you need Phoenix ash to kill her" Bobby says throwing Sam Samuel colts journal. "How does one get Phoenix ashes?" I ask looking at Sam. "I uh don't know y/n" he says looking back at me. "But we're gonna have to find some" Bobby says.

Y'all are amazing! 84 reads?!? Wow- that's surprising!!