Salem, Ohio

"Dean, Y/n come here I think both of you might wanna hear this!" Sam yells from the main room of that bunker. Me and Dean walk into the main room of the bunker from his room. "What's up Sammy?" Dean asks as we both sit down. "So ya know how it's Halloween right? Well remember the movie the movie with David Yeager aka hatchet man? Well a man named Stuart says he was attacked by David Yeager." Sam says closing his laptop.

"Don't you dare dea-" I get cut off by Dean "time to slice and dice" he says as he gets all excited. "And you said it" I say as I toss dean the Impala keys and we all head to the car.

"Dean I swear your on a horror movie kick" I say as we get start heading down the road. "Hey, you like them to so" Dean says as he turns on some music.

We arrive at the comic book shop in Salem, Ohio, as soon as we walk in Dean starts "fan girl-ing" over a life sized figure of David Yeager, the guy from All Saints Day. Me and Sam talk to the girl running the front desk about how to find the man named Stuart.

We arrive at Stuart's mothers house we're he is currently living and as we question him he immediately asks us to leave. We head back to the Impala and wait for him and his mother to leave, minutes later Barbra Stuarts mother leaves. As we wait for Stuart to leave he runs outside covered in blood and wounded, me and the boys run up to the porch as Sam tends to Stuart's Wounds and me and Dean head inside.

As we're walking around inside checking for hex backs we hear a chainsaw as it comes flying at us and as we dodge it, it embeds itself into the basement wall.

At the hospital Stuart is recovering from his attack. "So no hex bags which means no witch" Dean says walking over to me and Sam in the hallway. "I'm gonna go back to the comic shop see if I can't dig up more stuff" Sam says as he walks off.

Comic book shop POV:

Sam walks into the comic shop and asks Samantha the girl we all saw earlier at the front desk about if there were any recent deaths and she talks about a guy named Jordan MacNeel he was the previous store owner.

He left the shop to Stuart and her after he passed,  Sam notices the glass in the comic shop icing over he pulls his EMF reader out of his pocket and as soon as it turns on it goes off like crazy. As soon as Sam turns around he gets knocked out by David Yeager who then attacks Samantha.

Hospital POV:

Back at the hospital Dirk, Stuart's friend game to see him. While me and Dean are outside Stuart's room Dean gets a call from Sam. "Dean, David is coming for Stuart. He stole something from the shop so that must've angered Jordan" Sam says over the phone. "Ok we'll keep him safe till then" Dean says hanging up.

We walk into Stuart's room and put a salt circle around Stuart's bed and make sure Dirk is inside it. "Stay put ok?!" I say as me and Dean leave the room. Me and Dean search the the hospital for David Yeager, and find nothing so far.

Back in Stuart's room Dirk is scared out of the salt circle by Jordan's ghostly presence affecting the electricity. While Dirk runs through the halls of the hospital David Yeager follows close behind.

Sam and Samantha arrive the hospital and meet up with me and Dean. Dirk runs into the morgue we're the four of us are and David walks in shortly behind him. "Time to slice and dice" David says as he begins his attack on us.

When Sam and Samantha arrived either they found out that Jordan was attached to the comic shops keychain. Sam motions for Dean to throw him the keychain which he does, and Sam burns the keychain which sets Jordan's spirit free.

As we're heading down the road in the Impala back the hospital a security guard finds the David Yaeger figure and as he shines his flashlight onto it, the Hatchet Man figure lets out a final "Trick or Treat?"

Thank You for 1k reads!!! 🫨