Crowley

We walk through the doors and there's two demons on each side one on the left the other on the right, there's three of us two of them so should be easy. We take out the first one with little to no problems. The second was a bit more challenging, after all three of us getting thrown from the ground and the walls we finally get the strength to kill him. "Really?" We hear a rough voice say from behind us. "Those were my demons" the voice says again as we turn around, we see a man in black suit and black tie.

"The names Crowley and I assume your Sam?" He says pointing to the taller brother. "And your Dean" he points to the shorter brother. "Annnd last but not least your y/n I presume?"he asks looking at me. "Ok enough with the freaky knowing our names and shit, we're is the colt" Dean asks crossing his arms. "Ah, yes the colt" Crowley says walking to behind his desk and opening a compartment on it. "Here take it" Crowley says as he holds out the colt.

As Dean walks over to Crowley he hands him the gun. "Why are you helping us?" Dean asks as he hands the colt to Sam. "Can I not help my friends?" Crowleys says as he tosses Sam a small bag. "More ammo your gonna need it my friends" he says before leading us back outside. We get in the impala and drive off back to our motel . "A demon that helps humans, that's not weird at all" Dean says as he looks over at Sam. "Yea I know, usually their trying to end the human race not help us." Sam says as he pulls out his laptop.

We get back to our motel and continue our research. "I'm gonna head out to get some food" Dean says as he gets his keys out of his pocket. "Ok" Sam says as he runs his hands through his hair in frustration. "Wanna come sweetheart?" Dean asks looking at me. "No thanks I'm good" I say as I take Sam laptop and try to continue researching. As Dean leaves me and Sam take a break from research and decide to throw pillows at each other. You can have fun while working ya know. "Man it's been a bit since we've had this much fun y/n" Sam says containing his laughter. "Yea I know" I say hitting him with a pillow. "Oh you asked for it" Sam says grabbing a pillow and making a gun cocking sound.

I grab another pillow and use it as a shield as Sam comes over to me. I continue backing away. "Pillow shields won't save you." He says laughing. "Wanna bet?" I say backing into a corner. Sam immediately starts attacking me with his pillow as I fall to ground laughing. "You never play fair Sammy" I say breathing heavily and still laughing. " you liar I do to!" He says tackling me and hitting my back with the pillow. Dean walks in and looks over to see me and Sam having a pillow fight with mostly Sam winning. "Yea I'm not involved in any of this so" Dean says eating his breakfast. "Dean help me" I say laughing. "U started it I bet so it's ur problem love" he says going back to eating. "Ok, ok uncle uncle!" I say to get Sam to stop.

"Do u promise to not hit me with a pillow when I turn my back?" He asks as he gets off me. "Yes I promise." I say as Sam reaches out his hand to help me up. "Wow y'all are finally done?" Dean says as throws Sam his breakfast. "Thanks" Sam says as he eats his breakfast. We all eat breakfast and head out to the impala.

"So why do u think Crowley just gave up the colt?" I ask with a confused look on my face. "To be honest I don't know, that's not normal for demons to worth with hunters." Sam says as he buckles his seat belt. "I think he's being all friendly like so we can trust him" Dean says starting the impala and pulling out. "Well I don't trust him he's a demon after all. We don't befriend demon we kill them" I say sitting back in my seat. "We'll have to figure out what's going on y/n" Sam says back to me.

We take a drive in the impala not sure we're we are going but we just follow the road. We all sit in silence as we listen to the sound of the car driving down the road. It was peaceful. After a while we head to Bobby's. Dean parks the car and we get out and go knock on his door. "Bobby? You home?" Dean yells as we hear the door open. "Yes ya idgit I'm home" he says letting us in.

"So have u heard of a demon named Crowley?" Sam ask's opening his lap top. "A demon named Crowley?" Bobby repeats back as he gives us a puzzled look. "May I have heard bout him a while back, king of hell?" Bobby asks. "Yes exactly, he helped us he has the colt and just gave it up no fight needed." I say as I hand the boys a beer. "Well i don't know what to say there" Bobby says.