Hammonton, New Jersey

After killing Eve and Lilith a few months back next was Dick Roman. "Screw leviathan" Sam says looking at his laptop. "It says here Leviathan can only be killed by a bone of a righteous mortal soaked in the bloods of the fallen." He says practically slamming his laptop closed. "Ok great now we're are we gonna get a righteous bone soaked in the blood of the fallen" Dean says sarcastically. "I think I can help" a rough voice says behind us.

We turn around an we're met with Castiel. "Hey Cas" Dean says patting him on the shoulder. "So righteous bone soaked in the blood of the fallen, correct?" he asking looking at Sam. "Yea, so how do we get all that?" Sam asks as we hear a phone ring.

"Hey Bobby" Dean says with his phone to his ear. "Yea we can swing bye tomorrow" he says hanging up. "Bobby?" Sam asks looking at his older brother. "Yea he wants to help with the whole levitation process" Dean says looking at his younger yet taller brother.

Next day we we're fixing to go get Bobby but as soon as Dean grabbed the keys to the impala we heard Castiel behind us. "It's easier if I go get him it won't take as long" he says disappearing and then reappearing 5 minutes later with Bobby at his side. "Damnit Cas you could have killed me" Bobby says chuckling.

"Hey Bobby" Dean says hugging him. "Hey" Bobby says hugging Dean back. "Ok now that the gangs all here let's get back to business?" I say chuckling. After researching more about leviathan we head to the impala.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Time Skip - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After getting the righteous bone soaked in the blood of the fallen, we make our way to find Dick. As we pull into a near by parking lot Dean turns off the car and walks to trunk and gets the weapon out. "You sure your up for this?" Dean asks looking at me. "Yea, I've fought worse. Let's do this" I say as he shuts the trunk of the impala. We get into the building silently so to not alarm anyone we're here.

As we go through killing leviathans we finally reach the room that Dick could be in. We make our way into the room and as soon as we do we hear a mama voice. "Ah, Sam and Dean Winchester, Castiel and I don't think we've met" he says looking at me. "What's your name girl?" Dick asks as he takes a few steps closer. "Nun of your business that's what" I say standing my ground.

As we're about to make our move Bobby gets shot by one of Dicks men. "You son of bitch" Dean says rushing over to Bobby, "let's go now!" Dean yells as him and I help Bobby out and avoiding Dicks men. As we get Bobby in the impala we all get in and drive to nearest hospital. "Come on Bobby hold on a little bit longer" I say trying to stop the bleeding.

As we pull into the hospital we rush Bobby inside and nurses and doctors come and take him to immediate surgery. "He has to be ok" Dean says taking my hand in his. "Hey Dean look at me" as I say that he looks at me with tears in his eyes. "He's Strong he should make it" I say laying my head on his shoulder. "What would I do without you hm?" He asks as his thumb brushes over my hand.

"Probably be dead in a ditch" I say with a slight chuckle. "I say that's bout right Y/n" Dean says sighing.

As we we're continuing to wait on Bobby a nurse came and said we he was stable so we could see him. "Bobby, hey" Sam says walking in. Bobby stayed quiet for a few minutes, we knew he wasn't doing to good. "Idjits" was all he was able to say as his heart monitor flatlined. "Bobby?!" Dean says with his eyes darting left and right.

Nurses and doctors come in and try to help but it's no use. He's gone. Bobby's gone. We walk out to the impala with me in the back and Sam and Dean upfront. It was silent all the back to the crappy motel. As we arrived we walked in and sat in silence. "I swear to god I'm going to kill them" Dean says running his hand over his face. "I'm with you on that note" Sam says getting up and getting a beer from the fridge. "Want one?" He asks looking over at Dean.

"Yea" Dean says as Sam gets three beers and brings them in the living room. It won't feel the same without Bobby, he was close with Sam, Dean and John. Now that he's gone I'm not sure what we're gonna do without him.

Few hours later it was now10 pm so we decided to call it a night. Sam was peacefully sleeping as soon as he hit the pillow, but Dean on the other hand was not. His mind was going 90 to nothing. "Dean you ok love?" I ask turning over to look at him. "It's nothing, goodnight" he says as he turns his back to me and tries to go to sleep. "Dean Winchester, we are not playing this card, either you tell what's bugging you, or I go sleep somewhere else" I say in stern tone.

"Fuck you and ur stern voice, but fine..it's just loosing Bobby, and then you selling your soul for my own brother. It's like everyone around us dies." He says as a tear falls down his face.

"It's gonna be ok, Bobby's legacy still lives on you especially know that. And yes I did sell my soul a year ago for ur brother, because I know you can't live without him you'll be heartbroken." I say as I hug him.

"Yea but I can't live without you either, how do you think I felt when you went to hell? Huh, I was heartbroken! I missed you like crazy, I couldn't hold you in my arms, kiss you or even see you for a whole year Y/n" Dean says with his voice breaking.

I didn't say anything I just layed there quietly as Deans arm snaked round my waist pulling me closer to him. "I love you, Dean" I say with my voice breaking. "I love you to darlin, I'm sorry as well" he says kissing my head. "Your not the one who would be sorry tho" I say. "Y/n, you know I don't share my feelings much, but I stared this and I don't wanna drag you into it.

"Dean, whether you like it or not we are together which means we go through things together, not alone." I say laying my head on his chest. "Yea your right Y/n apparently I was to blind to see that." He says. "Goodnight love" he says as we both drift off to sleep.

Rip: Bobby😭 I'm passed this episode but I miss him