Lebanon, Kansas

As Me and Sam are cooking breakfast we hear Dean come in the kitchen. "Hey" I say as I turn to face him. "Mhm" is all Dean says as he sits down, I look over at Sam with a worried look and he shoots me a look saying "go talk to him".

I walk to Dean as he's sitting at the table and I sit across from him. "Hey can we talk?" I ask as Dean lifts his head to reveal his red and puffy eyes, I could tell he's been upset. "Yea" Dean says as I get up and take his hand and walk to my room.

As we enter my room I sit on the bed and motion from him to do the same. He sits next to me as we begin to talk. "We're you crying?" I ask as Dean has his head down. "......yea" he says as he barley lifts his head. "It's just what I did to you....and Sam I can't forgive myself" Dean says as he leans his head in my lap. "Dean, you weren't yourself. I'm not mad at you, I mean I was when you were demon" I say playing with his hair. "Yea I know it wasn't me but it was still me" Dean says he cuddles more into me.

"I forgive you Dean, I'm sure Sam will to if you just talk to him. You can't beat yourself up over this, it wasn't the real you Dean, I love you ok??" I say as he leans up and kisses me.

"Y-you really forgive me?" Dean asks. "Yes. One hundred percent" I say as he literally tackles me in a hug making me fall backwards on the bed.

"Ok, ok ur gonna crush me" I say sarcastically as Dean immediately sits up. "Sorry-" he says as we both walk back into the kitchen.

*Time Skip*

Sam was out getting supplies and me and Dean we're doing research. "Get this, says a janitor heard a women screaming and runs into the room and sees the girl dead and the guy jumps out the window from the third story of a building" Dean says as he looks over at me.

"How did he not die or get hurt that's werid as fuck" I say as Sam walks into the bunker.

We talk about the case and as it's later we decide to wait till tomorrow to head out.

Sam gets up in the middle of the night and goes to meet Charlie about the mark of Cain which Dean still has, Rowena and Charlie are both working on the codex.

Next morning Sam returns as Dean walks into the room. "Where the hell you been?" Dean asks looking up at Sam who is walking down the stairs. "What have you been up to?" Sam asks completely avoiding Deans question.

"I've been looking into the Styne family, but not been able to find any records beyond 200 years ago" Dean says as I walk into the room.

The three of us continue to do research on the Stynes, as begins go get later we all call it a night and head to bed. Once again Sam goes out to go find Rowena and Charlie to continue to look more into the book of the damned.

While Sam, Charlie and Rowena are looking in the codex Castiel walks in. "Sam not telling Dean is a bad idea" Cas says. "Deans given up Cas, besides he would try to talk me out of it. I wanna save my brother" Sam says as he continues to look through the codex.

While working on the codex Rowena stars to taunt Charlie about about her inexperience. Rowena tells Charlie what she can intuit about Charlie just by looking at her, and she is accurate. 

"there are parallels between the two women and proceeds to list them: they both had difficult and lonely childhoods, had absent parents, look to themselves for direction, are outside the mainstream, and "sexually progressive"" Rowena says while going through the codex.

"Just because your a which don't me shit, and the Winchesters are like family to me thank you very much" Charlie says as he goes to look through more of the codex.

Back at the bunker Sam has returned and the three of us head to the crime scene. "The book is beyond reach of the Stynes the good right?" I ask as I continue to sit in the back seat. "Yea that's good" Sam says.

While heading to the scene Sam gets a call but Deans answers. "Cas hey" Dean says. "Oh hey Dean" Cas says while on the phone with Dean.
"Thought you were busy with angel business?" Deans asks. "Uh yea I am I gotta go" Cas lies as he hangs up and Dean hands Sam his phone.

*Time Skip*

Later Dean is leaving a pizza place when he gets attacked by Eldon and a henchman. Even though he's outnumbered he takes Eldon back to the bunker and chains him up, Eldon starts talking about how the Stynes dynasty, and how they have been profiting out of causing societal chaos for 1,000 years. Me, Sam and Dean continue to interrogate Eldon about the book of the damned.

Dean prepares to torture Eldon, he starts to agree to talk in exchange for the book of the damned, Dean tells him it was burned a while back, but Eldon says the book is impossible to be destroyed it's also protected by magic and powerfully warded. While we all three leave the room Eldon rips his own arm off and escapes.

Back at the distillery Cas takes Rowena into another room and Charlie leaves to go to a motel to woke on the codex. Eli Styne has tracked down Charlie and called Eldon to meet him. We try to track the blood trail of Eldons arm but end up loosing it later on. Cas calls Sam and tells him that Charlie and is gone and Dean looks over at Sam with a pissed off look. "You seriously involved Charlie?!" Dean was about to say more but got interrupted by a phone call from Charlie.

"Listen you give whoever that is whatever they want. You hear me? Charlie" Deans says while still on the phone with Charlie. "I can't do that Dean" Charlie says as she continues to hear pounding on the door from the bathroom she locked herself in. Charlie sends the notes to Sam's computer. Eldon breaks down the door Charlie smashes her laptop on the table and draws her knife.

Me and the boys arrive at the motel Charlie's at and when we walk Into the bathroom it's wrecked and we see Charlie dead in the bathtub.

Hunters deserve a funeral as well so like usual we do a hunters funeral me, Sam, and Dean are standing there quietly as Sam breaks the silence. "Charlie we're gonna miss you an-" he gets cut off by Dean. "Shut up you got her killed you don't get to apologize Sam ya know what I think? I think you should be up there not her" Dean says as he grips my hand a bit tighter.

Hello people- sorry for not posting I was on vaca and uh didn't have motivation to write. So here's this.