Cold Oak South Dakota

We we're all asleep in the motel on a peaceful night, as we awoke the next morning me and Dean look over and see a empty bed with no Sam in it. "We're is Sam?" I ask as Dean grabs his phone off the nightstand. "I'll call him" He said dialing Sam's number. "Hey this is Sam leave a message" Sam's voice mail said.

"That's odd usually he picks up first try" Dean says getting up and calling Bobby. "Bobby hey, is Sam with you?" He asks in a concerned voice.  "No he's not why is he missing?" Bobby asks over the phone. "Yea if he's out running he's usually back by now" Dean says running his free hand through his hair. "Ok, well come over and we can talk about the missing Sam situation" Bobby says hanging up the phone. "Pack up we're headin to Bobby's" Dean says having a concerned look on his face still.

"Hey don't worry we'll find him" I say kissing Dean on the cheek. "Thanks sweetheart" He says kissing me on the lips before we both head to the impala. Dean runs his fingers down baby's paint after he shuts the trunk and gets in the driver seat. We start the drive to Bobby's. "I can't loose my little brother" Dean say sighing. "And you won't" I say reassuring him.

We arrive at Bobby's a little after 1, as we walk in we see Bobby walking up from his basement with a bloody knife in his hand. "Oh sorry I was handling a demon" Bobby says as he walks us to his living room. "So when did he go missing?" He asks Dean. "This morning I'm guessing" Dean says putting his head in his hands. "I don't know what to do Bobby, I don't know we're the hell Sam is i don't know if he's even alive right now!" Dean says with anger in his voice. "Calm down son well find him" Bobby says taking a book from his book shelf.

As we go through the book we read about a town made for "special people" in South Dakota. "Great we know the state but what's the town" Dean says holding my hand under the table. "It's says it's in Cold Oak" I say turning to Dean. "Good job sweetheart, let's go find my little brother" Dean says jumping up from his chair and grabbing his keys to the impala.

As we started our drive to South Dakota we hoped Sam would be ok.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sam's Pov - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wake up in a dusty room, as I get up I walk outside and see I'm in some town,  Cold Oak South Dakota. "Why the hell am I hear?" I say to myself as I see a boy I could have sworn I met before. "Andy?" I say the skinny man.

"Sam!, hi" Andy says walking towards me with 3 other people behind him. "This is Ava, lily and Jake" Andy said pointing out each person as he introduced them to me. "Nice to meet y'all" I said fixing my jacket. "So uh we're the hell are we?" Lily asks with a confused and also scared look on her face. "Cold Oak South Dakota" I say trying to keep calm. "I wanna get out of here" lily says in a scared voice.

"You cant, the demon brought us here and don't want us to leave" I say to lily. "That's just great, we're stuck here" lily says. "Lily calm down ok, we're gonna find a way out" Andy says to try to calm lily. We decide to search the buildings to see if there's anything we can use. As we're searching the buildings Lily leaves and heads to the woods to try to leave.

As we're almost done searching we hear a scream and run outside to see lily on top of the windmill. "What the hell!" Yelled Ana as she covered her mouth in shock. "Let's get her down" I say as we hurry and get lily down and get rid of her body.

I walk into another building to see Ava, "Ava? What are doing?" I ask in a suspicious voice. "What does it look like Sam I'm summoning a demon" she says continuing what she was doin. Seconds later we hear Andy screaming from outside the build. I try to run outside but I'm stopped by Ava.

Jake comes in and Snaps Ava's neck which kills her, "thanks.." I say running outside to see Andy is laying on the ground covered in blood. "Damn.." I say getting the courage to bury Andy.

It's not night and I hear a familiar sound, the impala!. "Sam?" I head Dean yell at the top of his lungs. "Dean!" I yell back. I start walking towards my brother voice. He soon comes into view. "Dean" I say still walking towards him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Deans POV - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Sammy!" I yell running towards my little brother. "Dean!" He says back walking towards me holding his arm. As he walks towards me a man comes up behind him and stabs him in the back. "No!" I yell as I try to run up to Sam before the man gets away. It was to late he was already running off. I run up to Sam and Bobby runs after Jake. I pick up Sam from the ground.

"Hey, hey Sammy" I say shaking him lightly. "Hey look at me, it's not even that bad Sam" I say touching his back where he got stabbed. "Shit.." i say to myself as I shake Sam. "SAM!?" I say yelling and hugging my brother.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Normal POV- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bobby comes back and we load Sam in the Impala and drive back to Bobby's. We get Sam laying on a bed at Bobby's. As I walk inside from the impala I hear Dean talking to Sam and his voice is breaking. "What am i supposed to do" I hear Dean say. I walk in and hug Dean as he tries not to be upset, I never see seen this man cry until now..