𝟎𝟖 | 𝗺𝗲𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸

Start from the beginning

After some time, I notice Nya coming into the room from the window that is open. She starts to remove her Samurai equipment at a rushing pace. Her cheeks are still slightly rosy, and she has a small joyful smile on her face.

I sit back up on my bed, smiling at my turn, ''What got you in such a good mood?'' I ask, chuckling as I stare at her, trying to contain her excitement.

''Jay asked me out on a date!'' She squeals, her enthusiasm exploding as she wiggles her hands in a back and forth motion.

I move my hand on the edge of my bed before getting back up on my feet, ''No way! I'm so happy for you!'' I exclaim, trying to match her energy.

''I just can't wait for tonight! We're going to a fancy restaurant! But what about my clothes? Should I change or stay like this? And my hair? Should I try to do something with it even if it is quite short? Moki, please help!'' She slightly starts to freak out, walking back and forth in front of her bed while throwing her helmet on her mattress.

I make my way to her and place my hands on both of her shoulders, making her stop her track as our gazes meet, ''Hey, calm down. Okay, I know my brother more than anyone, and either way, he'll love anything you'll wear. Plus, observing how he was this morning with his hair and all, I'd say he is dressed up all fancy.''

Before I could say more, a knocking sound could be heard from the door.

''Uh, Nya, you there?'' My brother asks, slightly opening the door while Nya rushes to the door, her armor still present on her torso.

She closes the door shut at my brother, ''Argh! Don't come in! I'm getting ready.'' The black haired girl excuses herself, looking around in a little panic.

''Well, um– You know, I wanna talk to you about our date..'' He mumbles.

I dash to help Nya put away her weapon in her closet as she removes her armor in urgency and places her bracelet on her makeup table where there are varieties of different lipsticks, concealers and other stuff on it. There is a small circular mirror right above it that is hung by the wall.

''I'm hearing really bad reviews for the restaurant, and I just..'' Jay trails off his speech through the door.

Nya and I notice the ruby of her bracelet glowing and a small beeping noise coming out of it. The stone reflects a blue projection where there is a small portion of a map with a red dot right on the Mega Monster Amusement Park's position.

''Serpentine spotted at Mega Monster Amusement Park?'' I question in a whispering tone at Nya, a frown appearing on our faces.

''I think we should just cancel..'' My brother finishes.

Nya's face drops more as she heads to the door while I just make my way to hide behind a wooden screen room divider. She opens the door, ''Oh. You're canceling?'' She asks, her tone ad and upset.

''No, no! I just wanted to know if you would rather go to the Mega Monster Amusement Park instead?'' He suggests, slightly nervous.

''Really? That would be perfect!'' Nya exclaims and judging by her voice, she is relieved, ''But aren't you overdressed?'' She quizzes before letting out a small gasp.

''Well, yeah. Of course I need to change..'' Jay agrees , nd I hear a small grunt from Nya followed my a thud, ''What was that?''

''Nothing! You know what, I'll dress up too! Looks fun!'' She bursts, joining me at the spot I am currently.