Arrival

Woo hyperfixation. I have reading some of these (not even just this type either) and as usual wanted to give my spin on it. From part 1-7 only. I have finished Jojolion, I just... didn't connect with anyone from that part as much as I did this but you never know as the starter villains won't be the only ones to show up. 

Rated mature for many reasons as I never know where I will go with these things. If I do post art in the covers it will always be mine or straight from the anime/manga. 

This won't be a very typical one of these as I really try to keep personalities true, but as it's a fanfiction some stretches might (and will) be taken just to keep the story going. I tend to write long chapters. Also if I get anything wrong, please don't be afraid to (nicely) tell me and I can fix it, whether it be grammatical or something I could have forgotten about a character (which will probably be from the manga only ones as I have only read through once so it's not fresh on my mind)

Your character will be 29 in this. 

Enjoy!

Things were going okay...until her father passed away. Luckily the whole build a house thing had finished leaving her with a three bedroom two bath house and about half an acre of fenced in land. She was getting used to living alone again, trying to find work through commissions and photography wasn't easy but she was disabled and couldn't work a normal job. She had the trust fund left behind and social security, but that only brought in so much. Luckily the town she lived in had many programs that helped with bills so she wasn't too bad off. Still. She slept with the door closed and barely came out of the room once night hit, her paranoia getting the best of her. The place was out of the way on the lake her nearest neighbor two miles away and she had security cameras and extra locks but that did little to her schizophrenic mind. Always taking a handful of pills at night to keep her functioning, she knew that perhaps finding a roommate would be best sooner or later. But for now this was her life. 

 She wiped her eyes as she came in. The actual funeral, presenting the flag and everything, did little but reminding her that she was alone now. Still dressed in the formal black dress she pushed her dog and cat that were just excited she was home away from her feet. Exhaustion ran through her in every way. Emotional, physical, psychological. She walked to the fireplace and put the folded up flag on it between her great grandfathers and grandfathers. She got a glass of wine after kicking off her heels and sat down in the growingly silent home. Turning on the tv did little as she couldn't find anything to settle on. Finally she just put on YouTube Reddit videos and laid on her side staring at the tv.

 As night came along, she was alerted on her phone of movement out back making her tense. She checked her phone for the camera feed and saw figures standing there. The question if they were real or not past her mind but if the camera picked it up then they must be. However, it could be some teenagers just trying to pick at her fruits and veggie garden again. Still, she got her grandfathers revolver, another thing she got in the will. It was the first gun she learned to shoot with and even hit the bullseye the first time. Her heart clenched as it was a memory of her late father. Brushing it aside she slowly made her way to the backdoor, holding the gun as she was taught. She wouldn't actually shoot someone unless they attacked, but it made her feel safe. Bless living in Texas and the trespasser laws of the worst case came true. She flung the lights on and exited. 

 "You're trespassing. Please leave," she said, her tone void but the fear still there. 

Several men were standing there staring at her now. Cosplayers? From Jojo? Did her cosplay friends decide to try and cheer her up with a surprise? In a flash the 'Dio' was in front of her and had taken the gun. She hadn't even seen him move. She jumped back, her back hitting the wall as she yelped in surprise, making this man, who she did not recognize as any of her cosplay friends, smirk wickedly.